Age of char in k1 and k2

What about Mira...because she makes a comment that the exile is way too old for her

That's what she says.

Also, Revan was a Knight, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to go without a master saying no to him. He had enough freedom to go without approval, so knight. He was also young (as most jedi are when they get the title of knight) so I'd say he was about in his early to mid 20's. Bastila is a few years younger than him I think.

Neither the Exile or Revan was too young to command troops like that. Revan is younger than the Exile and he took over the entire fleet, not just a general. That was mostly command over the force, you want your Jedi to lead, and almost no masters went or put themselves in such a high position, so you've got your strongest force users.

I disagree with that. it would be based on skill of the strategist.

Remember what Kreia says. The force is far more than a match for military strategies. Stronger force users just know what to do. It's like a limited form of battle meditation, only you can't influence the fight, you just use that power to command. Revan was an ace at it so that means he had learned that skill as well as the force to aid. If they just went for best strategist then they go back to some other general that loses, the force is just stronger.

i really don't think so. remember what brianna said. wars are fought years in advance. Reven is the only one who mastered this.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

i really don't think so. remember what brianna said. wars are fought years in advance. Reven is the only one who mastered this.

The characters contradict each other though. How do you explain the Exile's gift at command? Force bonds okay, but that doesn't influence the battle like that, skill of troops and whatnot. The Exile still could go and kick some butt right in the begining. The characters have too many contradictions of Revan to be accurate. They didn't ever know him so they are wrong IMO. Revan prepared for the war blah! That's just what she tells herself as the reason why he was able to kill her father, all of the other Jedi were still out there killing Mandalorians like crazy until that final battle. Revan prepared but not in the way she's thinking cause she doesn't understand the Darkside. Kreia is the only reliable source.

sounds like handmaiden needs somthing to cuddle up to and a security blanket

ok ok you guys have to take into consideration that if the manalorian wars ended 5 years before the first game then the 2nd game was 5 years after that thats 10 years after the war.... and i'm guessing that they went to war at a preaty old age being as they were both generals so they at least had to be about 20 before the wars and now there both probably around 30 or older....

handmaden is porbably 19 wow hotty

mira probably about 27

visas is like 22

Kreia is got to be 59 to 60

atton is probably 29 maybe older

bao dor has got to be about 30 too

Mandalor is in his 40's maybe 50's

T3 is 6 i guess being as he was created in the first game...

goto is probably 56 or so

remote is probably 23

ok ok you guys have to take into consideration that if the manalorian wars ended 5 years before the first game then the 2nd game was 5 years after that thats 10 years after the war.... and i'm guessing that they went to war at a preaty old age being as they were both generals so they at least had to be about 20 before the wars and now there both probably around 30 or older....

mira probably about 27

visas is like 22

remote is probably 23

goto's a droid , and in Tsl ,he was a new droid so he's barely a month old. :p

nerdvana is a version of nirvana. Abk you really need to check the spelling before making comments. also Nerdvana is the place of extreme happyness you enter when you find a game which is done extrodanarly well (eg Doom3)

mira probably about 27

visas is like 22

remote is probably 23

i'm talking about goto the person...

nerdvana is a version of nirvana. Abk you really need to check the spelling before making comments. also Nerdvana is the place of extreme happyness you enter when you find a game which is done extrodanarly well (eg Doom3)

there the same thing the band use the name because they were all heroin adicts... extream happyness lol

well the person is pretty much dead. His neural pathways were put into the droid. Thus he is the droid, as such he is only a month old.

mira probably about 27

visas is like 22

remote is probably 23

i'm talking about goto the person...

goto isn't a preson if you check around Nar Shaddaa you'll relize he's a droid and that he controls all the droids on Nar Shaddaa :luck:

interesting guys but i agree with both sides no matter how strong you are in the force you have to be a great strategist just ask canderous how revan fought. Revan is maybe a little older than bastila but not in his 30's thats more like exile.Revan is just a talented individual as was anaking in the clone wars.

If you read the Chronicles, its hinted pretty strongly that the Exile is younger than Revan...

Personally, I think Revan was probably about 25-28 at the beginning of the Mandalorian Wars.

I am not sure how long the wars actually where, but he/she was probably in his/her early to mid 30's during the time of KOTOR. Meaning he/she is in her late thirties during KOTOR:2... A little younger than Carth and older than Bastilla...

Part IX: Darth Revan Rising

Time frame: 3,963 B.B.Y.

Period name: Knights of the Old Republic

It is a period of turmoil in the Galaxy. The fierce Mandalorian warrior race begins the MANDALORIAN WAR by viciously and simultaneously attacking three quadrants of Republic space. As the battle rages on, Jedi Master REVAN moves surreptitiously between unknown sectors, scouting for potential strongholds to withstand the attacks. He soon discovers the shadowy Malachor V, a planet listed by Mandalorian scholars as "forbidden" to step foot on....

Meanwhile on Dantooine, the small Jedi academy overseen by Master Vodo-Siosk Baas is shocked to learn that a lone Jedi Padawan has disobeyed a direct order from Jedi Master ATRIS, a prominent Jedi on the Council. This single student has left behind the relative safety of the training grounds to fight alongside the Jedi loyal to Master Revan. But this young one, like the other Jedi brethren, is unaware of the tremendous dark side power wielded by Revan and the terrible secrets of Malachor V. Revan's power continues to grow, and he secretly strengthens his stronghold, hiding it even from his apprentice, DARTH MALAK...

Edited by Sentry

It's really interesting that most people here our leaning towards Revan being very young. I remember the bioware board from way back when with a similar topic, where most people there thought Revan was late 30's diring KOTOR 1. So there apparently is a huge contrast in opinion.

I think most Jedi achieve the rank of knight at the average age of 25 or so. It takes years of training. While a jedi master is probably about late 30's.

Revan was indeed young during the mandalorian wars. He kind of led the youth movement. But by the time KOTOR II comes around, that's over a decade that has passed. Revan is definitely at least mid thirties by than.

I think the Exile is probably a year or two younger. He followed Revan into the wars just when he was about to recieve knight hood and take Mical (the disciple) as his padawan learner. So assuming that he was in his early twenties during this time, He's probaly in his early to mid 30's by KOTOR II.

I think this is the timeline:

3963 years before Episode 4: Mandalorian wars start

3960 Wars end with Malachor V

3959 The exile returns to face his trial and Revan and Malak start the civil war and proclaim themselves sith lords.

3957 Revan captured and mind wiped.

3956. The events of KOTOR I

3955 Revan travels to god knows where. Kreia attempts to search for him and is consumed by the dark side and becomes Darth Traya, and becomes head of the academy.

3953 I'm guessing that this is when Sion and Nihilius betray Kreia and start the shadow war with the jedi.

3951 Events of KOTOR II.

So the total time period is 12 years. So Revan and the Exile are both over 30 by the time KOTOR II rolls around. Could be wrong though. No one really knows for sure.

the exile was never a padawan under atris so thats wrong. No the exile is way older than revan.from what ive heard revan is young and ive also heard it from some of the people on bioware boards though. I need to check out a safe timeline but cant find one. Plus didnt anakin turn knight like around 19-23 or something.Look heres why I believe revan is younger than exile and about in his 20's.

First about the exile being older,he was looked up to by atris,loved by atris,and respected by atris.Atris never trained him like the chronicles say he was never trained by atris and also atris never had a padawan.

Second Revan is in his late twenties when kotor 2 rolls around.Like ive stated bastila,revan,and malak were all still young knights .Also chronicles says revan was a master he never accomplished to reach master. Revan was a young and headstrong jedi willing to wage war not an old looser like kavar preaching patience.This difference in character also leads me to believe that revan is some years younger than the exile and still in his twenties.

But those are just my opinions and not facts.Thats why i believe kotor never tells you when revan was brought in or born to let u make your things up.

Question didnt revan only fight in the mandalorian wars for the last 5 years?REad that somewhere in k1.

My thoughts exactly , mrchallenge! :)

PS: Weaponmaster303, while the Chronicles have a few errors, they are still official. They where written by LucasArts after all. They override anything you have read in any forum. :ermm:

I don't think that it is possible that Revan is in his/her 20's unless he/she was a child prodigy like Anakin. There just isn't any evidence to supports that train of thougth...

As for the fact that Atris loved the Exile, well, thats a problem. Maybe she likes much younger men? The game never really states how old she is, though, so who knows what is going on with that *shrugs* :(

PPS: Just to clarify, the Chronicles never state that the Exile was Atris' padawan. They only say that the Exile was given an order from Atris, a member of the council, and that he disobeyed <_<

PPPS: And just as another note...

You guys are really making Bastilla too young.

Judging by the fact that she was given command of the strike team in charge of trapping Revan in KOTOR and by her general appearance, IMHO, she was probably just a few years younger than the Exile; making her ~26-28 in KOTOR and ~31-32 in KOTOR:2

I never saw there ages except for carth who was 38 and now is bout 43.

1.mission is 14 in 1st, 19 in 2nd

2.hk-47 is 9 years old because he was made near the close of the mandalore wars

3.t3-m4 is 5 years old cause' he was built in the beginning of kotor1

4.bastilla is probably 25 in kotor2

5.canderous is probably Carth's age of 43 in kotor2

6.jolee is probably dead

7.juhani is probably dead but she is 23 in kotor2

8.Carth is 43, like you said, in kotor2

and thats about it :):ermm:

Jolee can't die, he's immortal. Or atleast that's what I'm trying to get Obsidian to think, mainly because he was such a kickass character. Almost everyone I know that has played KOTOR (where I live) thought Jolee the was the best party member.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf