Update on content patch please OE

I am still waiting for Obsidian to give us a reason why we should still buy their products.  :geek:

And I'm still trying to figure out why you flip flop so much.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, my original handle way back when in the days of BG 1 and TeamBG was Doomsayer. :thumbsup:

Flip Flop, numberman? I have always maintain that a game needs to be properly supported in order to be a viable game to be in my collection when I gamed on the PC. That hasn't changed since Zork.

We have different reasons for playing games. As for me, I was looking for some commonalities that TSL could offer, especially to people who were relatively new to the world of SW and who were not able to relate to the SW movies. The one thing throughout the game was always force fields, and there were so many of them that they were beginning to look like prototypes.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I like Hades as a person, but I don't expect him to stand behind his statements here.

I thought he wasn't going to buy KOTOR:2, but apparently he did. I thought he was never going to buy console games, but he did. I thought he never owned a console until recently, but he talks about his years of console gaming.

Now he is forgoing PC games, but I bet he'll buy the next PC RPG that he fancies.

Hades is just bitter. I guess that comes from living in Iowa.