Update on content patch please OE

Hi,

Having purchased KOTOR2 and finished it once, I was very disappointed with the plotholes, unfinished ending, and the quality of the sound and movies.

Obsidian, I and others have been very patient. I went off and played other games and checked your website every once in a while. I see that the so-called content patch has not been released.

You probably expect us to forget but bear in mind we're the same people who are potential customers for your other RPGs. As it stands now you've done nothing to win our trust back, nor have you provided any updates on the status of the content patch. You might think your marketting blitz for your next game would get us to shell out more money but the truth is after some 10+ years of gaming those tricks don't work anymore.

I know your moderators are reading this. Please provide a response to a patient customer base and help us keep our faith in you.

I bought KOTOR2 because of the people behind it. Don't make me regret this.

I see that the so-called content patch has not been released.

They never said they would. This is solely a dissatisfied fan modding issue.

Go here.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sure.

I doubt we get a confirmation for content patch. Not that I'd care as long as PNJ and NWN2 are good.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

If you actually want an Obsidian employee to answer your questions, you might have better luck if you email them.  The devs don't seem to post on their own forum very often.

If you did that about this topic they'd give you the same answer I did. LA won't reveal or say anything. When we know, when I know, you will know. Well, a minute or so later.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

"new music and new movies patch is beyond frivolous. Dont expect to se it anytime soon."

There were a lot of requests for them way back when the game was still fresh. And, on the top of that, people from Obsidian have stated that they have in fact made such a patch and left it in the hands of LucasArts.

"shouldn't this be in technical support? i sense the Green Dragon approaching............"

Joe is letting it be, and mods don't usually override eachother's decisions.

edit: and, uh, wasn't this thread locked a second ago?

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

"edit: and, uh, wasn't this thread locked a second ago?"

Cut joe some slack; he's new.

kirottu said:

The content patch of the new music and new movies was stated to be released a few days after the last patch.  That is what John Morgan said.  I hold him accountable for the misinfomation.

The topic starter complained about plotholes and the unfinished ending in the first place. Now you are only talking about the multimedia patch. And John Morgan didn't promise *new* movies but better resolutions.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he