Whats going on here?

it's incredibly funny. somtimes though these posts are to funny not to laugh at during class. fortunaly i'm fairly quiet

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

:(
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

we did then and she couldn't do anything because the teacher agreed (thank god this ain't kansas city.)

How about you shut up? :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

How about you shut up? :)

:blink:

:*:p

:"> :lol:

kirottu said:

of course its a second saber. For starters you can see the hilt and for enders, there is nothing at the point of origin if it were a blaster bolt.

If someone has the Xbox version, check out the top screenshot of someone using a double bladed lightsaber at what looks like the droid encounter where you crash in the snow.

The lower screenshot on the back of the box is of a situation not possible in the game either (Handmaiden in the party with a female Exile). Game makers tend to do this often for some reason. :)

the back of the box is of a situation not possible in the game either (Handmaiden in the party with a female Exile). Game makers tend to do this often for some reason. :)

Weird thats not the same box as the one I have. Even the lightsaber on the top shot is a different colour and the guy looks to be wearing different robes.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The lower screenshot on the back of the box is of a situation not possible in the game either (Handmaiden in the party with a female Exile). Game makers tend to do this often for some reason. :)

The pictures for the box probably have to get sent away to the printer months before the game is released. The more surprising thing to me is that important plot decisions, like only having the Handmaiden with male PC, seem to get taken relatively late in development, perhaps even after voice recording.

That's the same box I have, by the way - early UK release, I guess.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

the back of the box is of a situation not possible in the game either (Handmaiden in the party with a female Exile). Game makers tend to do this often for some reason. :)

Weird thats not the same box as the one I have. Even the lightsaber on the top shot is a different colour and the guy looks to be wearing different robes.

The picture stoffe -mkb- posted, is the one used for the back of the PC box, the one used for Xbox has the guy wearing Dark Jedi Master robes, I think...

Ass. Just plain write it.

kirottu said:

:p
kirottu said:

wow you go to sleep for a couple of hours and look what you miss. (ok so its 5 hrs. so what)