Whats going on here?

No it's not possible to get a lightsaber that early let alone two of them.

She's only got one lightsabre -- the red flashes are blaster fire -- (but two hands); but there is a Sith Soldier (none that I remember in K2), and that area isn't familiar, either.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No it's not possible to get a lightsaber that early let alone two of them.

She's only got one lightsabre -- the red flashes are blaster fire -- (but two hands); but there is a Sith Soldier (none that I remember in K2), and that area isn't familiar, either.

Well I thought it was but I could be wrong, the other character looks suspiciously like Mandalore and the area is the mines on the peragus facility, isn't it?

Edit: Or it could even be the Main character in some kinda total body armour who knows.

I'm pretty certain there are 2 lightsabers in this shot as the game developers always seem to assume that all Jedi are right-handed. Try playing the game and sticking a lightsaber in the characters left hand only, not possible is it?

Well I thought it was but I could be wrong, the other character looks suspiciously like Mandalore and the area is the mines on the peragus facility, isn't it?

Edit: Or it could even be the Main character in some kinda total body armour who knows.

I'm pretty certain there are 2 lightsabers in this shot as the game developers always seem to assume that all Jedi are right-handed. Try playing the game and sticking a lightsaber in the characters left hand only, not possible is it?

I don't believe we get any of that armour in K2 (I guess it might be a remote possibility through the random loot generator).

It might be the big area before the control panel to disable the forcefields, yeah.

Kreia might be doublehanded grip on the lightsabre. (It's a tough call.)

That isn't T3, it's a forcefield generator (although I don't remember one on that part of the map).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yep, that's him before they made a unique model.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ok; a good unique model.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

that is paragus in the mining areas with the fuel pillars.... (i know i'm supposed to know everything but the name escapes me) and yes Kreia is using a second lightsaber. I dare you to put that into fotoshop and focus on it and then contradict me. best guess it's a preproduction shot.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

of course its a second saber. For starters you can see the hilt and for enders, there is nothing at the point of origin if it were a blaster bolt.

If someone has the Xbox version, check out the top screenshot of someone using a double bladed lightsaber at what looks like the droid encounter where you crash in the snow.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

i really shouldn't read post's during class (especially a intro to world religion class)

this is a community college class. im just taking it because i thought it might be fun. only problem is that the class is loaded with christians who think its a theology class. this is philosophy.

er so this isn't spam. the screen looks like its from the exiles second area of paragus. not where t3 goes. but the level that has the clothing on it.

yep the teacher tries to be impartial but at least one of the kids doesn't go along