The search engine is a mystical thing.

Don't bother. They never learn.

:p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Influence, influence, influence.

I think you have to gain influence with him... four times? Or is it five? I'm leaning toward four, but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I've actually played.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Influence, influence, influence.

I think you have to gain influence with him... four times? Or is it five? I'm leaning toward four, but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I've actually played.

I'd say five really since im on 4 at the moment on my current playthrough, and no luck yet...

This damn influence system can be irritating at times, like, some characters you can get TEH influence with just by talking to them (Visas, Atton, Mira, Kreia, etc) while the others you're supposed to do stuff with to get them to like you, which is kinda wtf at times

its 3 times to get him into jedi guardian mode

1.telos academy

2.Find sensors let him check them(8AWA)

3.Tell dude about findin surprise in sensors,he offers 5,000 you decline and say 3,000 bao will comment and say thats why i follow you general.

2 and 3 are on dantooine and just keep talkn to him sooner or later he will say you are an influence on him.

A few other places:

On Dxun, if you help the Mandalorian trapped up on the ledge (permacrete detonator area), you'll gain some influence with Bao-Dur.

On Onderon, if you give an open starport visas to the Republic agent that recognizes you, you'll gain considerable influence with Bao-Dur.

On Nar-Shadaa, if you let Bao-Dur repair the air speeder (need to do this before going to Jek-Jek Tar) you'll gain considerable influence.

On Dxun, if you help the Mandalorian trapped up on the ledge (permacrete detonator area), you'll gain some influence with Bao-Dur.

Odd, that doesn't seem to work for me... :rolleyes:

It doesn't work if:

- Bao-Dur is standing too far away from you;

- You already have 100% influence with him;

- Another party member is influenced first.

• 1 year later...