What do i do next?

Here it is, ive gone to all the planets and met up with master kavar and the other jedi dude, forgot his name :"> anyway, they said they would meet me on dantooine but after going there i cant find them :rolleyes: my mate says that the door that suposedly is caved in, opens and u go in there to meet them but i tried that and it doesnt work.

Any advice?

Thanks

Have you talked to Kreia? After finishing all the planets, Kreia loses all her normal dialogue options and will only say "Let's go to Dantooine" or somesuch. You might need to talk to her to trigger events.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Here it is, ive gone to all the planets and met up with master kavar and the other jedi dude, forgot his name :"> 

Did you meet with all THREE "Jedi dudes"? And see Master Vash's body on Korriban?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

ok i spoke to her but nothing seems to trigger with her, she doesnt say anything about dantooine, i have been to telos, korriban (found the dead master), onderon, saved talia and spoke with the master on their, and been on nar shaadda and spoke to the master with the pink sabers, but now i am stuck...

anything to help? :rolleyes:

Three things you could try.

First is to leave Dantooine, do something else (finish any side quests), and see if the conversation with Kreia triggers. If you have any quests that aren't marked 'bonus', you could try completing those first.

Second is talk to Kreia and try to exhaust all the dialogue options with her.

Third is to reload before the final meeting with the last Jedi Master, play again, and see if it triggers something new.

Finally, just checking, but have you been on to G0-T0's yacht? Have you defended the Dantooine outpost from the mercenary attack? I do remember someone posting here who had met Vrook, but hadn't gone on to the next stage of the quest which is to organise the defence of Koonda.

Sounds as if you haven't rescued Master Vrook in Dantooine. You say you've visited all three, so I assume from your planets it's been:

Master Zez-Kai Ell (Nar Shaada),

Master Vash (Dead, Korriban), and

Master Kavar (Iziz/Onderon)...

Have you been to Dantooine and more importantly, Khoonda? and done that quest?

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

ye i went on his yacht an kill all the bots an all the bounty hunters on the way out. but i have not defended the dantooine outpost, i guess i should try that then, will that be in the main base place?

You may have to explore the Jedi Enclave in order to get the "Rescue Vrook" quest (if you haven't already)... talk to the Disciple, then explore the huge statue behind him...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

Yes, looks like you haven't really done Dantooine at all. It's a whole new planet. When you've finished it, then Kreia will tell you to go back and the next thing will trigger.

If you've done the Jedi enclave, then you have to rescue Vrook from the Kinrath caves, then meet him at Koonda.