Can't Speak with NPC

Hi everyone!

I've searched around here in the Forums but haven't found any sollution to my problem. Im not quite sure when It happend (I've just finished Nar Shadaa) but when I'm on the Ebon Hawk I want to speak with Bao-Dur about building my Lightsaber. Bao-Dur wont engage in dialogue with me. No matter how many times i click on him :">

Any Ideas?

You can make the lightsaber outside the Ebon Hawk, I think - try this. If you're lucky, engaging him successfully in conversation outside the ship will remove the glitch on speaking inside as well.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Hmm... I've tried speaking with him outside, but it's the same problem there.. Can't do it even in a party outside the Ebon Hawk.. And I have discovered that Kreia has the same glitch... It's a real Gameplay-killer

That's an understatement. :rolleyes:

I'm thrashing about wildly, now. Have you just finished Nar Shaddaa and everything, including G0-T0's yacht? I remember that conversations between NPCs were disabled for part of the yacht, so that might be when it kicked in - try restoring a game from before then.

Otherwise, try visiting a different planet, maybe? Do other NPCs (party and non-party) work OK? Maybe if you can trigger a conversation with another NPC where Kreia or Bao-Dur would normally chip in, and that would overcome it. Dantooine is good for those.

I don't remember this ever coming up before, but a search of the forum might reveal something.

Thanks for replying.

Kreia just sits in here room on the ship with her health bar at 50% and won't speak with me. Bao-Dur stands where he should and won't speak with me. I will try going around the Universe and getting them involved... But Im rather pessimistic at the moment.

I guess you could start a new game with a new character (you won't lose the first character, the games will be saved separately), and play until you first meet Kreia. Trigger a conversation with her, then try reloading your original character.

Beyond that, I'm stumped, I'm afraid.

hey... I'm expering the same thing as you are wibben ^^

well, I managed to get kreia back to talk to me.... but not bao-dur, yet, hopefully...

well, what it happenned when I was at dxun, after winning the battle against bralor and by then my main character was levelled up to 16... and if I'm not mistaken, the main char's level is the one that triggerred the conversation between him and kreia,,, but forgive me if I'm wrong...

but there's also another part, that kreia's conversation would take place...

it is when you were about to leave dxun for onderon with mandalore...

she will have a conversation with him...

well I hope it'd help you ^^

oh, and if you guys found a conversation point for bao-dur (just like kreia's) please let me know... post here or please PM me... thanks guys...