EVERYBODY

You scored as Darth Revan.

You are most like Darth Revan. Revan was considered charismatic, confident and a brilliant strategist who bore a strong connection with The Force. Though he fell to the Dark Side, due to several specific actions he undertook as the Dark Lord, some speculate he became the galaxy's greatest villain to protect the Republic from a powerful Sith empire thought long extinct. You train in the lightsaber form Niman X which executes usage of dual lightsabers, an unorthodox style that while difficult to master can easily throw off many opponents. Whether Jedi or Sith, your actions were influential.

Qui-Gon Jinn 71%

Darth Revan 71%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) 64%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus 61%

Yoda 61%

Luke Skywalker 61%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) 57%

Anakin Skywalker 57%

Exar Kun 46%

Mace Windu 46%

Bastila Shan 46%

Darth Vader 39%

Darth Maul 36%

Darth Sidious 21%

why would revan use to lightsabers..... he wouldn't be able to to that special stance from Kotor1..... right before he was caught.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

1118036340Exarkun2.jpg

You scored as Exar Kun

You are most like Exar Kun. A rash, bold and arrogant Jedi Knight that fell to the Dark Side nearly four millenia before the battle of Yavin. You crave control above all else and will sacrifice anything for your own self preservation. You are masterful with a lightsaber, combining forms Niman X and Makashi into your own variant. Your form allowed you to combine two blades into a form heralded for its lightsaber combat superiority through overwhelming power and precision to utilize your creation - the dual bladed lightsaber. You see death as a disease you can cure.

Exar Kun 89%

Darth Vader 89%

Anakin Skywalker 89%

:)

sith lord once, shame on me

sith lord more than once that must mean I'm evil at heart :ermm:

You know all the quizes i take for these things end up always make me evil.

I'm always a sith never a jedi like yoda. So what if i had a chance for world domination( or in this case the galaxy) i would kill anyone who got in my way. :(

oh here's a good star wars personality test Star Wars Personality Test

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

You scored as Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn).

111803380009small.JPG

You are most like Obi-Wan Kenobi, after the death of his master. You have a powerful prescence and take the natural role of a leader. You respect the wisdom of those to come before you and are always training for personal growth. You now train the lightsaber form Soresu, a near completely defensive form, after witnessing what you considered a fatal flaw in your master's technique when he fell to Darth Maul. Your offense is carefully precise. You devote your life to harmony achieved through The Force and are one of four Jedi to retain identity after death.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

93%

Darth Revan

89%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

89%

Qui-Gon Jinn

86%

Mace Windu

82%

Yoda

79%

Luke Skywalker

79%

Bastila Shan

68%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

68%

Darth Sidious

61%

Anakin Skywalker

57%

Darth Maul

54%

Exar Kun

25%

Darth Vader

25%

Haha, I survive due to my great defense only to die twenty years later by letting it down on purpose! :p

You scored as Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn).

You are most like Obi-Wan Kenobi, before the death of his master. You have shown an affinity to The Force and while you are mindful of your emotions, you are still considered to display youthful defiance. You train the lightsaber form Ataru and use your link to The Force to allow for superhuman speed and precision. Offensive acrobatic movements take more precedence than defense for you in combat and you love the thrill of battle. You are passionate about aquiring knowledge, yet believe you better serve the Jedi as an active force in the Republic - not a scholar

Exar Kun

100%

100%

Qui-Gon Jinn

89%

Luke Skywalker

86%

Mace Windu

86%

Bastila Shan

86%

82%

Darth Revan

82%

Yoda

79%

79%

Darth Maul

57%

Darth Vader

43%

Darth Sidious

36%

Anakin Skywalker

36%

;)

You are master Yoda. Yoda's teachings are far reaching within the Jedi order. Ever the diplomat, scholar and teacher - Yoda seeks to enlighten through wisdom, experience and discipline. Yoda employs the lightsaber form Ataru in which the practioner uses The Force in conjunction with his own physical prowess to achieve unparalleled acrobatic skill, accuracy and speed. Skill is stressed over raw power. He has trained many Master Jedi - most notably Count Dooku, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi and is one of only four Jedi to have preserved his personal identity after death.

Yoda

96%

Darth Revan

93%

Qui-Gon Jinn

93%

Mace Windu

86%

79%

Anakin Skywalker

79%

Bastila Shan

75%

75%

Luke Skywalker

68%

Exar Kun

61%

Darth Sidious

57%

Darth Maul

57%

57%

Darth Vader

46%

image002.gifLancer

You scored as Yoda.

You are master Yoda. Yoda's teachings are far reaching within the Jedi order. Ever the diplomat, scholar and teacher - Yoda seeks to enlighten through wisdom, experience and discipline. Yoda employs the lightsaber form Ataru in which the practioner uses The Force in conjunction with his own physical prowess to achieve unparalleled acrobatic skill, accuracy and speed. Skill is stressed over raw power. He has trained many Master Jedi - most notably Count Dooku, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi and is one of only four Jedi to have preserved his personal identity after death.

Yoda

96%

Qui-Gon Jinn

79%

Luke Skywalker

75%

Darth Revan

71%

Mace Windu

64%

Bastila Shan

64%

54%

50%

Darth Sidious

46%

43%

Anakin Skywalker

43%

Darth Vader

36%

Exar Kun

7%

Darth Maul

7%

Here are my results! By the way nice Quiz!

You scored as Mace Windu.

You are most like Mace Windu. A celebrated Jedi master known for his unique combination of wisdom, temperance and foresight. You prefer the life of a scholar yet will charge into battle should the need arise. You created and utilize the Vaapad form for lightsaber combat. It combines the usage of The Force for acrobatic speed and precision found in Ataru, the defensive to offensive channel found in Shien/Djem So and a concentration of emotion often seen as a sign for falling to The Dark Side. You eventually are betrayed by Anakin Skywalker and are killed by Darth Sidious.

Luke Skywalker

93%

Mace Windu

93%

Darth Revan

89%

89%

Anakin Skywalker

82%

Bastila Shan

79%

Qui-Gon Jinn

79%

Darth Vader

71%

Yoda

71%

Exar Kun

68%

68%

Darth Maul

64%

Darth Sidious

54%

50%

"Arathorn Skywalker"

:thumbsup:

Not "Arathorn Dragon Reborn Mahdi Skywalker"? You'd have won the first price in geekdom then.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You scored as Yoda.

Yoda - 89%

Luke Skywalker - 82%

Qui-Gon Jinn - 82%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) - 79%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) - 71%

Mace Windu - 68%

Darth Revan - 57%

Exar Kun - 54%

Anakin Skywalker - 50%

Darth Sidious - 50%

Bastila Shan - 46%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus - 46%

Darth Maul - 32%

Darth Vader - 29%

You are Qui-Gon Jinn; respected for your wisdom and strong connection to The Force yet considered unorthodox and defiant by the Jedi Council. You rescued Anakin Skywalker from Tatooine because you believed him to be The Chosen One. You train the lightsaber form Ataru in which The Force is used to aid physical skill to achieve an amazing combination of speed, accuracy and acrobatics. A diplomat before a warrior, you fell in battle to Darth Maul though your apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi avenged you. You were the first Jedi to achieve a preservation of personal identity after death.

Qui-Gon Jinn

89%

86%

Mace Windu

82%

Luke Skywalker

75%

Darth Vader

68%

68%

Bastila Shan

68%

Yoda

68%

Anakin Skywalker

64%

Darth Sidious

64%

Exar Kun

57%

Darth Maul

57%

57%

Darth Revan

54%

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

You scored as Mace Windu.

You are most like Mace Windu. A celebrated Jedi master known for his unique combination of wisdom, temperance and foresight. You prefer the life of a scholar yet will charge into battle should the need arise. You created and utilize the Vaapad form for lightsaber combat. It combines the usage of The Force for acrobatic speed and precision found in Ataru, the defensive to offensive channel found in Shien/Djem So and a concentration of emotion often seen as a sign for falling to The Dark Side. You eventually are betrayed by Anakin Skywalker and are killed by Darth Sidious.

Mace Windu

100%

Exar Kun

86%

Darth Maul

75%

71%

Luke Skywalker

68%

Darth Vader

57%

57%

Darth Sidious

54%

Qui-Gon Jinn

50%

46%

Darth Revan

46%

Anakin Skywalker

46%

Yoda

46%

Bastila Shan

36%

I wish I scored as Dooku :thumbsup:

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....

You are La Dan Fen!

You cannot hold a lightsaber because you never trained with one. You are mostly remembered for killing 5 sith soldiers during the jedi civil war with mandalorian disruptor. Your affinity with the force is on par with lengendary Jedi like Yoda. You were killed when you ate a gizka that had eaten gizka poisoining. You were forgotten about and was reincarnated as Darth Sion. That is why Darth Sion is so marked up, because he couldnt hold his lightsaber at first and cut himself a few hundred times :ph34r: .

Gizka 99%

Darth Malak 97%

Yoda 91%

Rancor 33%

:thumbsup::wub::lol:

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....