EVERYBODY

You scored as Luke Skywalker.

You are most like Luke Skywalker. Charismatic, loyal, diplomatic and brave. You helped the alliance defeat your father Darth Vader and the empire, offering your hated father guidance back to the light. Once defeated, you forgave him without a second thought. You train in the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So which channels your opponents offense, and your defense, into attacks against them. You believe in aggressive defense. A pillar of light in a dark time, you helped to re-establish the republic and rebuild the Jedi Order.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

100%

Luke Skywalker

100%

Darth Revan

100%

Anakin Skywalker

100%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

86%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

86%

Qui-Gon Jinn

86%

Bastila Shan

86%

Yoda

86%

Mace Windu

86%

Darth Sidious

71%

Darth Vader

71%

Darth Maul

71%

Exar Kun

57%

You scored as Darth Vader.

You are most like Darth Vader. You sacrificed everything in your life to save the lives of your wife and your unborn children; The Republic, The Jedi Order and your own peace. You fear lack of control above all else. You train your own variant of the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So in which taking advantage of your opponents strengths is trained. Chanelling defense into offense is key. You lived up to your title of The Chosen One when you sacrificed yourself to eradicate the empire and to restore the Republic. You finally achieved preservation of self after death.

Darth Vader

93%

Anakin Skywalker

93%

Darth Maul

82%

Mace Windu

79%

Exar Kun

75%

71%

Darth Sidious

71%

Luke Skywalker

71%

64%

64%

Yoda

57%

Qui-Gon Jinn

57%

Bastila Shan

57%

Darth Revan

57%

Passionate and impulsive, you are most like Anakin Skywalker. You embody many traits not generally found within the Jedi order yet your undeniable will and connection with The Force are awe inspiring. You train the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So which was originally derived from the defensive form Soresu. It maintains that while defense is critical - chanelling it into overwhelming offense is paramount. You are heralded as The Chosen One and while you have mastery over The Force, your inability to control your own emotions makes you your own worst enemy. In every action you are enigmatic and never subtle.

Anakin Skywalker

100%

96%

Yoda

96%

Bastila Shan

93%

Qui-Gon Jinn

93%

Darth Sidious

86%

Mace Windu

86%

82%

Luke Skywalker

82%

79%

Darth Revan

79%

Exar Kun

79%

Darth Maul

75%

Darth Vader

75%

You scored as Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn).

You are most like Obi-Wan Kenobi, after the death of his master. You have a powerful prescence and take the natural role of a leader. You respect the wisdom of those to come before you and are always training for personal growth. You now train the lightsaber form Soresu, a near completely defensive form, after witnessing what you considered a fatal flaw in your master\'s technique when he fell to Darth Maul. Your offense is carefully precise. You devote your life to harmony achieved through The Force and are one of four Jedi to retain identity after death.

79%

Qui-Gon Jinn

75%

Mace Windu

64%

Yoda

64%

57%

Luke Skywalker

57%

54%

Anakin Skywalker

50%

Darth Sidious

50%

Bastila Shan

43%

Darth Revan

43%

Exar Kun

32%

Darth Vader

32%

Darth Maul

29%

Yay! I survived the Great Jedi Purge ;)

Lol I got Anakin and right after that, darth vader, and then luke!

You scored as Anakin Skywalker.

Passionate and impulsive, you are most like Anakin Skywalker. You embody many traits not generally found within the Jedi order yet your undeniable will and connection with The Force are awe inspiring. You train the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So which was originally derived from the defensive form Soresu. It maintains that while defense is critical - chanelling it into overwhelming offense is paramount. You are heralded as The Chosen One and while you have mastery over The Force, your inability to control your own emotions makes you your own worst enemy. In every action you are enigmatic and never subtle.

Anakin Skywalker

75%

Darth Vader

68%

Luke Skywalker

68%

64%

Darth Maul

61%

Bastila Shan

57%

Mace Windu

57%

57%

Darth Revan

54%

50%

Qui-Gon Jinn

43%

Yoda

43%

Exar Kun

43%

Darth Sidious

36%

Yay! I survived the Great Jedi Purge original.gif

Hey, guess what? I CAUSED the jedi purge!

You scored as Yoda.

You are master Yoda. Yoda's teachings are far reaching within the Jedi order. Ever the diplomat, scholar and teacher - Yoda seeks to enlighten through wisdom, experience and discipline. Yoda employs the lightsaber form Ataru in which the practioner uses The Force in conjunction with his own physical prowess to achieve unparalleled acrobatic skill, accuracy and speed. Skill is stressed over raw power. He has trained many Master Jedi - most notably Count Dooku, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi and is one of only four Jedi to have preserved his personal identity after death.

Yoda

100%

Luke Skywalker

82%

Qui-Gon Jinn

79%

Bastila Shan

75%

71%

Mace Windu

57%

54%

50%

Darth Revan

50%

Darth Sidious

39%

Anakin Skywalker

39%

Darth Vader

32%

Darth Maul

25%

Exar Kun

0%

You scored as Darth Vader.

You are most like Darth Vader. You sacrificed everything in your life to save the lives of your wife and your unborn children; The Republic, The Jedi Order and your own peace. You fear lack of control above all else. You train your own variant of the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So in which taking advantage of your opponents strengths is trained. Chanelling defense into offense is key. You lived up to your title of The Chosen One when you sacrificed yourself to eradicate the empire and to restore the Republic. You finally achieved preservation of self after death.

Darth Vader

89%

Mace Windu

86%

Anakin Skywalker

82%

Darth Sidious

82%

Darth Revan

82%

Exar Kun

75%

75%

71%

Darth Maul

71%

71%

Qui-Gon Jinn

57%

Bastila Shan

57%

Luke Skywalker

46%

Yoda

36%

You are most like Darth Revan. Revan was considered charismatic, confident and a brilliant strategist who bore a strong connection with The Force. Though he fell to the Dark Side, due to several specific actions he undertook as the Dark Lord, some speculate he became the galaxy's greatest villain to protect the Republic from a powerful Sith empire thought long extinct. You train in the lightsaber form Niman X which executes usage of dual lightsabers, an unorthodox style that while difficult to master can easily throw off many opponents. Whether Jedi or Sith, your actions were influential.

Darth Revan 82%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) 68%

Luke Skywalker 68%

Qui-Gon Jinn 68%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) 64%

Anakin Skywalker 64%

Yoda 57%

Exar Kun 57%

Mace Windu 57%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus 57%

Darth Sidious 54%

Darth Vader 54%

Bastila Shan 54%

Darth Maul 39%

Oh yes! Darth Revan ! just like Kreia said staring into my eyes is like 'staring into the Heart of the Force' = pure power.

You scored as Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn). 

You are most like Obi-Wan Kenobi, after the death of his master. You have a powerful prescence and take the natural role of a leader. You respect the wisdom of those to come before you and are always training for personal growth. You now train the lightsaber form Soresu, a near completely defensive form, after witnessing what you considered a fatal flaw in your master\'s technique when he fell to Darth Maul. Your offense is carefully precise. You devote your life to harmony achieved through The Force and are one of four Jedi to retain identity after death.

79%

Qui-Gon Jinn

75%

Mace Windu

64%

Yoda

64%

57%

Luke Skywalker

57%

54%

Anakin Skywalker

50%

Darth Sidious

50%

Bastila Shan

43%

Darth Revan

43%

Exar Kun

32%

Darth Vader

32%

Darth Maul

29%

Yay! I survived the Great Jedi Purge :wub:

only to be killed after it :blink: :D .

you scored as metadigital

You are metadigital, you think yourself as higher than anyone, even if your posts are stupid and analiticaly challenged.You critisize everyone because you know they are know more than you and are afraid to admit it.Star wars video games are your life, yet you hate action figures for some ungodly reason and if someone were to steal these games you would go to the ends of the Earth to find them, from Antarctica to the Arctic Ocean you would search most likely because you have yet to learn that there is east and west coasts because you have not been off your computer in some time cause you are too busy critisizing about peoples questions because you honestly, don't know the answers to :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: them. :p:p:p

You are metadigital, you think yourself as higher than anyone, even if your posts are stupid and analiticaly challenged.You critisize everyone because you know they are  know more than you and are afraid to admit it.Star wars video games are your life, yet you hate action figures for some ungodly reason and if someone were to steal these games you would go to the ends of the Earth to find them, from Antarctica to the Arctic Ocean you would search most likely because you have yet to learn that there is east and west coasts because you have not been off your computer in some time cause you are too busy critisizing about peoples questions because you honestly, don't know the answers to :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  them. :p  :p  :p

funny.jpg

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You scored as Nur Ab Sal.

You are most like Nur Ab Sal.  You are hostile towards people, even during civil discussions.  Tales of the Jedi is your life, your creed.  You will defend it with all your being, despite the fact that deep down inside you realize some of the ideas are, quite frankly, ridiculous.  You believe you are Han Solo.  You hold the record for most arguments with Numbers Man, prompting many to believe that eventually the day will come when you will fight him to the death, more than likely aboard a flying lobster.

Nur Ab Sal 100%

Kevin J. Anderson 93%

Bastila Shan 55%

Exar Kun's magic slippers 13%

(w00t)

This calls for Kaftan Barlast's comic genius....

transvsjedi.jpg

Courtesy of Kaftan Barlast, Inc.

You scored as Nur Ab Sal.

You are most like Nur Ab Sal.  You are hostile towards people, even during civil discussions.  Tales of the Jedi is your life, your creed.  You will defend it with all your being, despite the fact that deep down inside you realize some of the ideas are, quite frankly, ridiculous.  You believe you are Han Solo.  You hold the record for most arguments with Numbers Man, prompting many to believe that eventually the day will come when you will fight him to the death, more than likely aboard a flying lobster.

Nur Ab Sal 100%

Kevin J. Anderson 93%

Bastila Shan 55%

Exar Kun's magic slippers 13%

(w00t)

This calls for Kaftan Barlast's comic genius....

transvsjedi.jpg

Courtesy of Kaftan Barlast, Inc.

You are metadigital, you think yourself as higher than anyone, even if your posts are stupid and analiticaly challenged.You critisize everyone because you know they are  know more than you and are afraid to admit it. ...

Feeling a little insecure, are we?

My, my; obviously very sensitive about that big doll you bought; has no-one offered you the $10000 you expected? Never mind, as you said before, you've got a great piece of ... er ... art? ... to keep you company until someone buys it off of you. I mean someone will, won't they ... you did, after all ... :x"

... Star wars video games are your life, yet you hate action figures for some ungodly reason ...

I have two SW games, K1 and K2. You can have them now, if you want, I've played them. I don't hate dolls, I yet don't have any use for them.

And spending $3000 on a doll seems pretty strange to me; I would much rather buy a HD Plasma screen or even a dedicated gaming PC ... but you spend your money in a way that best suits you! :p

... and if someone were to steal these games you would go to the ends of the Earth to find them, from Antarctica to the Arctic Ocean you would search most likely because you have yet to learn that there is east and west coasts ...

Learning your geography off Sesame Street, are we? Actually I've been to over twenty different countries on every continent except Antartica and Greenland, so I am well aware of the Earth's geography ... a little better aquainted that you are, by the sounds of it, with your "east and west coasts" reference ...

... because you have not been off your computer in some time cause you are too busy critisizing about peoples questions because you honestly, don't know the answers to :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  them. :x  :*  :*

I am happy to admit my ignorance when I do not know something. For example, I have no idea to what you are referring in this last paragraph.

I must have really hit a nerve for you to attack me in such a vehement (and yet endearingly, harmlessly futile) way ... all I did was ask why you would want to spend $3000 on a Boba Fett doll. Maybe some of your pent up frustration could be released if you had bought some other type of doll.

:x

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I must have really hit a nerve for you to attack me in such a vehement (and yet endearingly, harmlessly futile) way ... all I did was ask why you would want to spend $3000 on a Boba Fett doll. Maybe some of your pent up frustration could be released if you had bought some other type of doll.

:p

too bad i sold it on ebay now im 10,000 dollars richer , eat that!

Well, at least you didn't have a spaz (like everyone else probably would have), metadigital, so I respect you for that. :thumbsup:

Besides, Jodo's too much of a kid to understand when "grown ups" talk. :D

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

i don't think meta is soo much a star wars geek. that 's me :wub: anyway he's just a lerned one and i'm in the boat with him on the action figure. Course i feel the same way about clothes. Why spend over a grand on a set of clothes that you only use for 6 mths when going through puberty? :thumbsup::huh:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, at least you didn't have a spaz (like everyone else probably would have), metadigital, so I respect you for that. :thumbsup:

Besides, Jodo's too much of a kid to understand when "grown ups" talk.  :D

ah, your just a sore loser, old man :D :D wasn't star wars first released around your time anyways, i thought adults grew outta that stuff and became bitter like and old fart not getting a discount on everything :wub::huh::p