EVERYBODY

100%

Anakin Skywalker

100%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

100%

Qui-Gon Jinn

100%

Yoda

100%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

100%

Darth Sidious

100%

Exar Kun

100%

Darth Maul

100%

Darth Vader

86%

Luke Skywalker

86%

Bastila Shan

86%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

71%

Mace Windu

57%

Darth Revan

dude i seem to be 100% of different people split peronalities? lol

100%

Anakin Skywalker

100%

100%

Qui-Gon Jinn

100%

Yoda

100%

100%

Darth Sidious

100%

Exar Kun

100%

Darth Maul

100%

Darth Vader

That should not be possible, the test is more than a little bugged. :("

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You scored as Qui-Gon Jinn.

You are Qui-Gon Jinn; respected for your wisdom and strong connection to The Force yet considered unorthodox and defiant by the Jedi Council. You rescued Anakin Skywalker from Tatooine because you believed him to be The Chosen One. You train the lightsaber form Ataru in which The Force is used to aid physical skill to achieve an amazing combination of speed, accuracy and acrobatics. A diplomat before a warrior, you fell in battle to Darth Maul though your apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi avenged you. You were the first Jedi to achieve a preservation of personal identity after death.

Anakin Skywalker

100%

Darth Vader

100%

100%

100%

Yoda

100%

Qui-Gon Jinn

100%

100%

Darth Sidious

100%

Darth Revan

100%

Bastila Shan

100%

Exar Kun

100%

Darth Maul

100%

Mace Windu

100%

Luke Skywalker

100%

I kid you not. Does that make me the ultimate Jedi master or sometnig ?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

You are Qui-Gon Jinn; respected for your wisdom and strong connection to The Force yet considered unorthodox and defiant by the Jedi Council. You rescued Anakin Skywalker from Tatooine because you believed him to be The Chosen One. You train the lightsaber form Ataru in which The Force is used to aid physical skill to achieve an amazing combination of speed, accuracy and acrobatics. A diplomat before a warrior, you fell in battle to Darth Maul though your apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi avenged you. You were the first Jedi to achieve a preservation of personal identity after death.

Anakin Skywalker

100%

Darth Vader

100%

100%

100%

Yoda

100%

Qui-Gon Jinn

100%

100%

Darth Sidious

100%

Darth Revan

100%

Bastila Shan

100%

Exar Kun

100%

Darth Maul

100%

Mace Windu

100%

Luke Skywalker

100%

dude, just put agree for everything and you get a 100% on all of them :p:(

Anakin Skywalker

100%

Darth Vader

100%

100%

100%

Yoda

100%

Qui-Gon Jinn

100%

100%

Darth Sidious

100%

Darth Revan

100%

Bastila Shan

100%

Exar Kun

100%

Darth Maul

100%

Mace Windu

100%

Luke Skywalker

100%

dude, just put agree for everything and you get a 100% on all of them :p:(

I know :D You do get a final tie break question though to determine which one comes top.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

You scored as Anakin Skywalker.

Passionate and impulsive, you are most like Anakin Skywalker. You embody many traits not generally found within the Jedi order yet your undeniable will and connection with The Force are awe inspiring. You train the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So which was originally derived from the defensive form Soresu. It maintains that while defense is critical - chanelling it into overwhelming offense is paramount. You are heralded as The Chosen One and while you have mastery over The Force, your inability to control your own emotions makes you your own worst enemy. In every action you are enigmatic and never subtle.

Anakin Skywalker

82%

Darth Revan

75%

Qui-Gon Jinn

71%

71%

Mace Windu

68%

Luke Skywalker

61%

57%

57%

Darth Vader

50%

Darth Sidious

46%

Bastila Shan

46%

Exar Kun

46%

Darth Maul

46%

Yoda

36%

Strange that Anakin and Vader is not closer in percentage...I wonder which questions in the poll caused the gap in those numbers?

You scored as Anakin Skywalker. 

Passionate and impulsive, you are most like Anakin Skywalker. You embody many traits not generally found within the Jedi order yet your undeniable will and connection with The Force are awe inspiring. You train the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So which was originally derived from the defensive form Soresu. It maintains that while defense is critical - chanelling it into overwhelming offense is paramount. You are heralded as The Chosen One and while you have mastery over The Force, your inability to control your own emotions makes you your own worst enemy. In every action you are enigmatic and never subtle.

Anakin Skywalker

and also a a whiny bastard :lol: he has to be related to Carth >_<:lol: :D :p .

I manipulated my answers to get this. No one else has.

You scored as Bastila Shan.

You are most like Bastila Shan. A brash, overconfident and talented Jedi Knight with a gifted link to The Force. Mastering the art of battle meditation at a young age, you helped the Republic to repel Sith attacks. You led the strike team that boarded Darth Revan's ship before your fate and his became intertwined. You trained with a single bladed lightsaber and later the double bladed variant, rare to the Jedi Order but common among Sith. You are among few Jedi to fall to the Dark Side, only to find your way back to the light.

Bastila Shan

86%

Luke Skywalker

75%

Yoda

71%

68%

Qui-Gon Jinn

68%

Darth Revan

68%

64%

Darth Vader

57%

Anakin Skywalker

57%

Darth Sidious

54%

54%

Exar Kun

46%

Mace Windu

46%

Darth Maul

39%

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Maybe thats saying something about Qui-Gonn Jinn then ??^^ Im thinkin that maybe whoever created that test likes him just a little :D

You mean the 100% thing? The only thing that matters there is which answer you choose in the tie break question. You can be anyone you want and the ultimate jedi at the same time for three easy payments of

478327[/snapback]

You scored as Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn).

You are most like Obi-Wan Kenobi, before the death of his master. You have shown an affinity to The Force and while you are mindful of your emotions, you are still considered to display youthful defiance. You train the lightsaber form Ataru and use your link to The Force to allow for superhuman speed and precision. Offensive acrobatic movements take more precedence than defense for you in combat and you love the thrill of battle. You are passionate about aquiring knowledge, yet believe you better serve the Jedi as an active force in the Republic - not a scholar

75%

Qui-Gon Jinn

75%

Mace Windu

71%

Exar Kun

71%

Anakin Skywalker

68%

64%

Darth Revan

61%

Darth Vader

61%

Luke Skywalker

57%

Yoda

54%

Bastila Shan

54%

50%

Darth Maul

50%

Darth Sidious

43%

Check it out, I'm a nobody. >_<

Anakin Skywalker

0%

Darth Vader

0%

0%

0%

Yoda

0%

Qui-Gon Jinn

0%

0%

Darth Sidious

0%

Darth Revan

0%

Bastila Shan

0%

Exar Kun

0%

Darth Maul

0%

Mace Windu

0%

Luke Skywalker

0%

sig2.gif

You scored as Darth Vader.

You are most like Darth Vader. You sacrificed everything in your life to save the lives of your wife and your unborn children; The Republic, The Jedi Order and your own peace. You fear lack of control above all else. You train your own variant of the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So in which taking advantage of your opponents strengths is trained. Chanelling defense into offense is key. You lived up to your title of The Chosen One when you sacrificed yourself to eradicate the empire and to restore the Republic. You finally achieved preservation of self after death.

Anakin Skywalker

100%

Darth Vader

100%

100%

100%

Yoda

100%

Qui-Gon Jinn

100%

100%

Darth Sidious

100%

Darth Revan

100%

Bastila Shan

100%

Exar Kun

100%

Darth Maul

100%

Mace Windu

100%

Luke Skywalker

100%

478327[/snapback]

You scored as Mace Windu.

You are most like Mace Windu. A celebrated Jedi master known for his unique combination of wisdom, temperance and foresight. You prefer the life of a scholar yet will charge into battle should the need arise. You created and utilize the Vaapad form for lightsaber combat. It combines the usage of The Force for acrobatic speed and precision found in Ataru, the defensive to offensive channel found in Shien/Djem So and a concentration of emotion often seen as a sign for falling to The Dark Side. You eventually are betrayed by Anakin Skywalker and are killed by Darth Sidious.

Mace Windu 89%

Luke Skywalker86%

Darth Revan 82%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) 79%

Qui-Gon Jinn 71%

Yoda 71%

Bastila Shan 57%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) 57%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus 54%

Anakin Skywalker 50%

Darth Sidious 43%

Exar Kun 43%

Darth Maul 43%

Darth Vader 43%

Yeah I was wondering about the Anakin vader thing....thats why I put this quiz on these forums to see if anyone could get vader hahahaa

1118034800Vaderkneeling.jpg

You scored as Darth Vader. You are most like Darth Vader. You sacrificed everything in your life to save the lives of your wife and your unborn children; The Republic, The Jedi Order and your own peace. You fear lack of control above all else.

You train your own variant of the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So in which taking advantage of your opponents strengths is trained. Chanelling defense into offense is key.

You lived up to your title of The Chosen One when you sacrificed yourself to eradicate the empire and to restore the Republic. You finally achieved preservation of self after death. :D

11180356991361small.JPG

You scored as Mace Windu. You are most like Mace Windu. A celebrated Jedi master known for his unique combination of wisdom, temperance and foresight. You prefer the life of a scholar yet will charge into battle should the need arise.

You created and utilize the Vaapad form for lightsaber combat. It combines the usage of The Force for acrobatic speed and precision found in Ataru, the defensive to offensive channel found in Shien/Djem So and a concentration of emotion often seen as a sign for falling to The Dark Side.

You eventually are betrayed by Anakin Skywalker and are killed by Darth Sidious.

1118036156Darthmaul1.jpg

You scored as Darth Maul. You are most like Darth Maul; aggressive, blunt and absolute in your ideaology and let your actions speak for themselves. Trained as a Sith at a young age by Darth Sidious you are a tool for his schemes and have mainly been an assasin to political adversaries.

You train a variant lightsaber form and prefer to use a double bladed lightsaber. You take elements from Shien/Djem So to cultivate a continuous state of offense and Ataru to augment your acrobatic prowess and speed.

You are concerned with one thing only: Doing your master's bidding.

1118034300starwars3_02.jpg

You scored as Anakin Skywalker. Passionate and impulsive, you are most like Anakin Skywalker. You embody many traits not generally found within the Jedi order yet your undeniable will and connection with The Force

are awe inspiring.

You train the lightsaber form Shien/Djem So which was originally derived from the defensive form Soresu. It maintains that while defense is critical - chanelling it into overwhelming offense is paramount.

You are heralded as The Chosen One and while you have mastery over The Force, your inability to control your own emotions makes you your own worst enemy. In every action you are enigmatic and never subtle.

:p"

Mace Windu         100% 
Darth Vader        100% 
Anakin Skywalker   100% 
Darth Maul         100%

I tied for all of these characters with my initial questionaire, then I choose from the four options, and the choice in the tie-break resulted in the above characters.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT