EVERYBODY

You scored as Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn). You are most like Obi-Wan Kenobi, after the death of his master. You have a powerful prescence and take the natural role of a leader. You respect the wisdom of those to come before you and are always training for personal growth. You now train the lightsaber form Soresu, a near completely defensive form, after witnessing what you considered a fatal flaw in your master\'s technique when he fell to Darth Maul. Your offense is carefully precise. You devote your life to harmony achieved through The Force and are one of four Jedi to retain identity after death.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

93%

Qui-Gon Jinn

86%

Luke Skywalker

79%

Darth Revan

75%

Mace Windu

75%

Darth Sidious

71%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn)

64%

Bastila Shan

64%

Yoda

61%

Anakin Skywalker

54%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

54%

Darth Vader

43%

Darth Maul

32%

Exar Kun

11%

-------

The quiz was a bit long (and repetitive) at the end...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

You scored as Yoda.

You are master Yoda. Yoda's teachings are far reaching within the Jedi order. Ever the diplomat, scholar and teacher - Yoda seeks to enlighten through wisdom, experience and discipline. Yoda employs the lightsaber form Ataru in which the practioner uses The Force in conjunction with his own physical prowess to achieve unparalleled acrobatic skill, accuracy and speed. Skill is stressed over raw power. He has trained many Master Jedi - most notably Count Dooku, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi and is one of only four Jedi to have preserved his personal identity after death.

Yoda

79%

Luke Skywalker

79%

Qui-Gon Jinn

75%

71%

68%

Darth Revan

68%

Mace Windu

That quiz was long. But better than any test from school... :thumbsup:

post-7948-1119234776_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You scored as Nur Ab Sal.

You are most like Nur Ab Sal. You are hostile towards people, even during civil discussions. Tales of the Jedi is your life, your creed. You will defend it with all your being, despite the fact that deep down inside you realize some of the ideas are, quite frankly, ridiculous. You believe you are Han Solo. You hold the record for most arguments with Numbers Man, prompting many to believe that eventually the day will come when you will fight him to the death, more than likely aboard a flying lobster.

Nur Ab Sal 100%

Kevin J. Anderson 93%

Bastila Shan 55%

Exar Kun's magic slippers 13%

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

where am I during that fight Anakin....dude I just had an idea

u should make a list of results of us...your haha nur ab thing was funny

the old skool members from b4 k2 came out.....

I've been away from the forums tho for awhile, so I feel like I lost abit of seniority haha and maybe some of these new guys gained some...

You are most like Nur Ab Sal.  You are hostile towards people, even during civil discussions.  Tales of the Jedi is your life, your creed.  You will defend it with all your being, despite the fact that deep down inside you realize some of the ideas are, quite frankly, ridiculous.  You believe you are Han Solo.  You hold the record for most arguments with Numbers Man, prompting many to believe that eventually the day will come when you will fight him to the death, more than likely aboard a flying lobster.

Nur Ab Sal 100%

Kevin J. Anderson 93%

Bastila Shan 55%

nice one GhostofAnakin, ha ha ha (w00t) .but he's gonna be pissed when he sees this........all the better, he he (w00t) :shifty::-

The thing that sucked about this quiz was that every question was asked about 5 bloddy times! :-

Psychometric tests are so meh. ...

No, no, no. You were doing fine, you'd

been courteous and receptive to courtesy,

you'd established trust with the embarrassing

truth about Miggs, and now this ham-

handed segue into your questionnaire.

It won't do. It's stupid and boring.

... do you think you can dissect me with this blunt little tool?

Hannibal Lector, Silence of the Lambs

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You scored as Darth Revan.

You are most like Darth Revan. Revan was considered charismatic, confident and a brilliant strategist who bore a strong connection with The Force. Though he fell to the Dark Side, due to several specific actions he undertook as the Dark Lord, some speculate he became the galaxy's greatest villain to protect the Republic from a powerful Sith empire thought long extinct. You train in the lightsaber form Niman X which executes usage of dual lightsabers, an unorthodox style that while difficult to master can easily throw off many opponents. Whether Jedi or Sith, your actions were influential.

Qui-Gon Jinn

96%

Darth Revan

96%

82%

Luke Skywalker

82%

Anakin Skywalker

79%

75%

Darth Vader

71%

Mace Windu

71%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

71%

Bastila Shan

68%

Yoda

68%

Exar Kun

68%

Darth Sidious

50%

Darth Maul

46%

I scored as...YOUR MOM! OH! OH! PWNED! IN YOUR FACE! BURN! OH!

don't be stupid :) , its bad enough i have to put up with the rest of the idiots in the lucasarts forums, i come here to get a break from all that sh!t that they post there and their mods aren't like obsidian's, lucasarts mods do nothing about it, they post some very nasty pictures over there, if you catch my drift :)

i got Exar Kun

You scored as Exar Kun.
You are most like Exar Kun. A rash, bold and arrogant Jedi Knight that fell to the Dark Side nearly four millenia before the battle of Yavin. You crave control above all else and will sacrifice anything for your own self preservation. You are masterful with a lightsaber, combining forms Niman X and Makashi into your own variant. Your form allowed you to combine two blades into a form heralded for its lightsaber combat superiority through overwhelming power and precision to utilize your creation - the dual bladed lightsaber. You see death as a disease you can cure.

Exar Kun 100%

Darth Revan 86%

Darth Vader 79%

Darth Maul 79%

Anakin Skywalker 75%

Mace Windu 71%

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus 57%

Darth Sidious 54%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pre Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) 46%

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Post Death of Qui-Gon Jinn) 46%

Luke Skywalker 32%

Qui-Gon Jinn 32%

Bastila Shan 21%

Yoda 7%

You are most like Nur Ab Sal.  You are hostile towards people, even during civil discussions.  Tales of the Jedi is your life, your creed.  You will defend it with all your being, despite the fact that deep down inside you realize some of the ideas are, quite frankly, ridiculous.  You believe you are Han Solo.  You hold the record for most arguments with Numbers Man, prompting many to believe that eventually the day will come when you will fight him to the death, more than likely aboard a flying lobster.

Nur Ab Sal 100%

Kevin J. Anderson 93%

Bastila Shan 55%

(w00t)

This calls for Kaftan Barlast's comic genius....

transvsjedi.jpg

Courtesy of Kaftan Barlast, Inc. ®

manthing2.jpg