Dark-Light-Dark

You see ladies and gents...THIS is what makes the game fun: a challenge. I started off with the intention of being Dark Side, doing every single Dark Side thing that I could think of, then doing every Light Side thing I could think of until I got to 3/4 Light Side because I decided I wanted to get Mira and finally make her into a Jedi, instead of that giant, walking Furby®. Then once I finally got off the droid yacht, I did everything Dark Side thing I could possibly think of, in the presence of HK-47 and/or GO-TO to get some Influence points while I'm at it, and I pulled it off. I swear that was a challenge. I was scrambling all over, going through the first half of the Onderon/Dxun trip doing every single DS thing possible and gaining some influence with HK-47, going back to Dantooine to forge the salvager's will to get some DS points (I intentionally saved that for later). Going back to Nar Shadaa to bet on the swoop race and demand my money back, sabotage the swoop racing droid, then race and Force Persuade the anouncer to give me all of the winnings and finally I went back to Korriban to go through Ludo Kressh's tomb and get to 3/4 Dark Side. Mind you I'm doing all of this crap while I'm still at Level 15 because I wasn't 3/4 DS. But at the end of the day, it was all worth it. I've got Atton, Disciple, and Mira all Jedis. Bao-Dur is on the way. I swear the second that Mira said that she would accept my training...I...was...ecstatic. After 6 games, 4 of them with Mira, I finally converted that difficult little b*tch. That was nerve racking as hell. I was worried that I wasn't going to pull it off... You couldn't have pulled that off in the first game...no way in hell. There aren't enough Light Side and Dark Side deeds in the game to pull that off, but damn if I'm not going to try...

Damn...I need a drink.

wow props to you bro... but mira is easy as hell to convert i hate you break it to you.... this is how you do it... i haddn't even taken her out side and she was allready agreeing... just talk to her for like 20 minets.... saying every possible thing you can... but play nice.. then back out and then if you get an influence gaind.. save and keep talking but if you mess up and lose some then you are going to need to reload.. and just keep talking to her and gaining infulence threw conversation and after about 10 minets of this she will agree... lol you don't even have to leave nar- shadda haha.. i swear i did it its way to easy...

yeah, well it was never easy at all for me... I almost did it last time, but when we got to talking about Hanharr and why she didn\t kill him, I did NOT select "You've paid the price for your weakness. Next time do not hesitate." I didn\t select it because I was being a goody two shoes. But right now I'm at least 3/4 light side and Mire is even Darker than I am. I got everyone, but Bao-Dur. He won't say anything because "he had a bad time on Dxun." aahh, boo hoo...