Nar Shadaa Glitch?

On Nar Shadaa, I have defeated the Red Eclipse aboard my ship. The Prima Guide says that now, when I exit, we should get a transmition to see the Exchange boss, Visquis. However, nothing of the sort happens. I've had many minor glitches in the game, unfortunately, so, any suggestions on this please?

• 9 months later...

This is my first post so I have no idea what I am doing here but I have encountered the same problem, I have completed all quests possible on Nar Shaddaa and cannot trigger the "visquis' trap" game sequence, I have played KOTOR2 several times but have never encountered anything like this except the

some one mentioned on one of the other posts that if you do just the right (or wrong) number of acts for and against the exchange, your influence with the exchange balances out, and you dont get the scene...try a few more acts of dark or light, this might be enough to trigger the cutscene. if not, im not quite sure what the problem might be... you might have to reload a save game.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Yes. 4 actions totaling one direction of favor to the Exchange will trigger the Red Eclipse. How ever 7 actions one direction of favor to the Exchange will trigger the Visquis Call. Each action counts as one. A couple give more points: taking care of the Pazaak den gives 2, paying the bat gives 3. Some actions do not adjust either way. It is easy to get to the total of 4...I have seen that not even reached. The total of 7 I've seen frecently not reached. Meaning that if you do an equal or near equal amount of actions both ways you wont get the Call and have a chance not to get the Red Eclipes.

This is not something you can edit in the KSE...I've tried, it will show you the total points both ways you have gathered. Best option is starting the planet over from a save before comeing to the planet.

Try not to follow the guides. Use them as that, guide lines. There is multiple paths and out comes...the guides only list ONE of more then a dozen possiable.

Edited by shadowriath

yes, thats usually why i have to play the game several times to get the whole story; i dont use the guide. to expensive. if im desperate, i use the one on gamespot on my mom's computer, but for the most part i just save and reload often. i must say i actually have always gotten the call from the exchange, no matter what combination of actions i take...

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."