Hi, I need help please

Hi all,

Any help would be appreciated, ok in nar shaddaa im on the part where u go as the droid and infiltrate vogga's warehouse, however i am stuck on the locked door as you have to input a sequence into the lock mechanism to unlock it, i have tried countless of times to do it but i cant seem to find the right combinatiion (ie. left block counterclockwise)

If anyone could halp i would be much grateful,

Thanks, Minibutch

Hi all,

Any help would be appreciated, ok in nar shaddaa im on the part where u go as the droid and infiltrate vogga's warehouse, however i am stuck on the locked door as you have to input a sequence into the lock mechanism to unlock it, i have tried countless of times to do it but i cant seem to find the right combinatiion (ie. left block counterclockwise)

If anyone could halp i would be much grateful,

1. This request should be in the Spoilers Forum! :angry:

2. The topic subject should include the subject you want help with, not just "help"; this is the best way for people to respond to a cry for help, after all opening lots of "help please" posts that you can't answer is not going to encourage you to open more, is it? :)

These two factors together also have the unfortunate consequence of spoiling the part of the game for anyone curious enough to want to help you, but not sufficiently advanced to have passed the puzzle in the game. That's what a spoiler forum is for. <_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

But we can't delete other people's threads.

That would lead to a an empty forum.

We could have a set of locks (as in prevent from deletion, not as in prevent from posting).

A diplomacy-style mechanism, whereby a thread can only be locked (no deleting) by anyone other than the author.

:shifty:

This would also provide a useful new mechanism for a better forum level, based on other people's "voting" for one's threads (and might even be extended to individual posts).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT