super glitch in kotor 1

okay i really need to know if this happend to any one else when playing kotor one... i was playing it last year and this happend to me and i wanted to know if any one else has stumbled apon this.... okay i was at i think dantoine and i walked onto my ship like allways and all of the sudden when i got into there there was alot of this diferent, like there was a differnt swoop bike... there was some sentry droid that i had never even seen before, umthere was that orange looking T3 in the cargo hold with anouther swoop.... there was a sentury driod in the ****pit, and when i talked to it, it asked me where i wanted to go and there was a list of every planet but taris just so happend to be on taht list so i got to go back to taris temporaoly, but i couldn't get back to my shipbecause i keep going to the old apartment, it was crazy.... and i swear i aint making this stuff up either... so sombody please tell me if this has ever happend to you?

I remember this great board. One of the best actually, we talked about everything until the mods said keep it more in line with the game. It's still a pretty good board anyway.

http://swforums.bioware.com/

Go crazy.

P.S- sorry if I came across as assholish.

nah no assholish on your part, but thanks for repling if you ever read this hahaha, but yeah i was really freakin out i thought i had found some lost peace of the game that no one else had found...

okay i really need to know if this happend to any one else when playing kotor one... i was playing it last year and this happend to me and i wanted to know if any one else has stumbled apon this.... okay i was at i think dantoine and i walked onto my ship like allways and all of the sudden when i got into there there was alot of this diferent, like there was a differnt swoop bike... there was some sentry droid that i had never even seen before, umthere was that orange looking T3 in the cargo hold with anouther swoop.... there was a sentury driod in the ****pit, and when i talked to it, it asked me where i wanted to go and there was a list of every planet but taris just so happend to be on taht list so i got to go back to taris temporaoly, but i couldn't get back to my shipbecause i keep going to the old apartment, it was crazy.... and i swear i aint making this stuff up either... so sombody please tell me if this has ever happend to you?

ive found it before, its probably a glitch juet reload and try again,its weird ya'know i went to Taris after it was destroyed and played through there and got to 20 level i played trough till i got to the end , it is one weird glitch :rolleyes:

I think if i remember rightly from bioware boards that that is the 'Galaxy Droid' that can only be activated by doing something special to activate it. Sounds pretty cool since you can go to Taris (i think) but yea id get pretty freaked out if that happened to me too.. :ph34r:

EDIT: oops didnt see post above..^^

Oh, sh*t!!! I remember that... I remember some people talking about a "Galaxy Droid"...THE Galaxy Droid. I wish we knew a little more about it, though. I'll have to scan through the sound files and see what I can come up with...

yeah i went all the way threw taris agine myself it was tight i leveled up a couple of times so i think that i got preaty close to level 30 by the end of the game... having gotten an entiar planets worht of EXP all over agine.... i kill all the slavers in like 1 swing of the old saber there.... it was tight... i sis every thing all lighte side too so i got full light side and ended up talking to candorous and got the ship and stuff agine it was crazy... you can't use canderous in teh cantina at all becuase it will screw things up and you will have to reload, but it was still fun doing taris all over agine.... i think i might no how this happends or why... it has something to do with the sith armor that you get to get to the lower levels... there is a trick to keeping the armor if you put the amor on a NPC and send them back to the apartment then you get to keep it after you talk to the ganster leader dude... can't remeber his name its been to long... then if you just leave that char with that armor on and take it off after taris you get to keep it forever... i think if you put it into a foot locker it allso works but it will disapear if you don't put it on some one and you switch planets.....

I remember hearing about it, but I thought it was a mod ... or was it a glitch in the Xbox version? Hmmm ....

I think it's on both the Xbox and PC version. I stumbled on it once by accident. I had no clue what it was at the time so I had it take me right to the next planet. Now I've tried to reactivate it hundreds of times and I've never once got it.

It's not a glitch... it's an easter egg, the programmers put it in there intentionally, just like the Cheat Node in KotOR 2... when I found it the first time, I just wondered why Zaalbar was following me around the ship and a Clone-Zaalbar was standing right next to him, then I found the Galaxy Droid and thought something happened to my Xbox, then I shut it down. It was VERY freaky...

yea i got the sentry droid asking me where i wanted to go but i didnt get a diff swoop bike or a diff droid..... weird :rolleyes:"

Dammit never got this 'Galaxy Droid' thingie, makes me want it now :o , although i have been trying to get it before but got scared in case it messes my computer up :">

Oh well......cant be bothered to play that long just for one easter egg..

P.S can you talk to that extra wookiee on the Ebon Hawk??