Lifesize Yoda

When I arrived at work this morning, there was a little buzz going around the back room. Rumor had it we had received a lifesize Yoda. " oh great, another giant cardboard display" came to mind. I was wrong, This little bastard weighs over a hundred pounds, and looks just about real.

post-7948-1119150394_thumb.jpg

post-7948-1119150430_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

When I arrived at work this morning, there was a little buzz going around the back room.  Rumor had it we had received a lifesize Yoda.  " oh great, another giant cardboard display" came to mind.  I was wrong,  This little bastard weighs over a hundred pounds, and looks just about real.

hey, i have one of those, but nothing , NOTHING is as heavier as my don post life-size Boba Fett, he's the pride and joy of my star wars collection he weights a fricken ton! it took forever for me and my friends to move it into my room, looks like boba gained some weight over the years eh'? well at any rate congragulations, Kor, what will happen to it when Ep3. is over , do ya know?

Apparantley there is going to be a draw. Working there will allow me to enter hundreds of times, hopefully. Its a Pepsi thing, though, and I happen to be a lifelong Coke man myself... :cat:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Is that from Master Replicas? They make some cool stuff although some of it is weird - who would want a model of Krajicek from the X-files? :p

naw, MR creates helmets and lightsabers of star wars, not statues, rubies costume co. does the statues, don post used to make them but went out of business when ep1. was over, i got one of their last Boba Fett life-sizes.in my opinion, don post was better than rubies, atleast don post made some very accurate stuff, ya know. o:)

i got one of their last Boba Fett life-sizes.

This is a cardboard thing with a stand, right? Right? Not a real statue, right? >_<

One might appreciate the craftsmanship of a replica Yoda, but a cheap toy one is more fun for cuddling/throwing. :devil:

Clinton Cards has a small plush Yoda (about a foot high); it has been gentrified and now looks like a wrinkleless green mogwai ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT