Your sister probably didn't erase the game. Look at the load save game screen again and pay attention to the offered options. One tells you how to switch character saves.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

REMEMBER TO USE SPOILER BLANKY OUTY THINGY

Gold.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There's not a lot to know.

He was a student at the Trayus Academy, where he learned the ancient Sith power (they never gave it a name, but it's the one a lot like death field but supposedly much more powerful and works through and creates wounds in the Force like the Exile). Slowly the power corrupted him and consumed him untl now it is all that drives him. If he goes too long without "feeding" he begins to weaken, and in the end that's how the Exile is able to defeat him.

sig2.gif

when do you meet him?

This goes for everybody.

I will tell you, and I'm sure others will tell you IF you behaive like a civilized person and don't go around replacing your s's with z. And stretching out words. And if you can't remember the name then come up with something better then "masky guy". Heres how you should have had your thread:

Hi

I would like to know the entire story behind the man with the mask on the front cover. My sister has used my game from Peragus and thus I can't proceed.

Can you please use the spoiler tags.

Thank you.

You know. It really isn't that hard to act...normal.

And you meet Nihilus after you meet the Jedi masters at Dantooine. Thus you go to Telos to meet with Atris, then you go to the Ravager, Nihilus vessel and beat him up. THEN you go to Malachor V.

You don't.

You will meet Revan's image in the Secret Tomb on Korriban, but Revan himself left for the unknown regions and you will not follow until you have completed the game.

To Be Continued...

Oh, and Wild Storm, I understand your frustration with posts like this; i share it. But the copied reply was gold.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

I heard that you meet him/her in a secret cave on dxun

No, there is a secret tomb on Dxun where the Sith are doing a mysterious ritual, but you don't meet anyone special. Indeed, the Exile doesn't go there at all.)

All these spoiler tags are weird.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)