RE 4 is pissing me off.

Arkan

That's why I originally said a game fails if the majority of its players didn't find it fun.  If people disagree, that's fine.  Fun is subjective.  But when the majority of your audience doesn't receive your game properly, then it failed.

Have you ever entertained the notion that the game might not have failed to those who actually found it fun, majority be damned? Writing the game off as a failure because of the fact that a majority of the ones who played it didn't appreciate it might not always be such a good idea.

It's all about context, you know.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

So I finished the game a few minutes ago. Very good after I finally got past the part in which this thread is all about. The second time you face Krausser is MUCH better and MUCH more fun.

However, there's no way I'm playing through this game again just to see the little quirks they wouldn't let you have the first time through.

Anywho, did anyone else use the TMP, Magnum (and Killer7) or the Mine thrower (WTF?) I played the whole game with the handgun series up to the blacktail, the shotguns, and the two rifles, plus a few good shots of the rocket launcher :thumbsup:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

The TMP is a bosskilling weapon :wub:

Especially when maxed out :D

I never used the magnums, and didn't use the minethrower until my last "Pro" playthru.

The minethrower is FUN! :lol:

If you want, go play Assignment Ada and unlock the Chicago Typewriter... that'll make future playthrus less stressful :thumbsup: