Kotor Strategy Guide DVD

If anybody here has bought the strategy guide that comes with the extra DVD, you will see that there is a part of the menu that you can only access if you enter in a "secret code." Any idea what this code is? I DONT want to know what it does, I would just like the code if anybody knows. OR, even better, if you could just tell me how to figure out the code. Thanks!

If anybody here has bought the strategy guide that comes with the extra DVD, you will see that there is a part of the menu that you can only access if you enter in a "secret code." Any idea what this code is? I DONT want to know what it does, I would just like the code if anybody knows. OR, even better, if you could just tell me how to figure out the code. Thanks!

i didnt even know :geek: man i need to pick up one of those.

i didnt even know :- man i need to pick up one of those.

Well, there's views, just one reply. I hope somebody knows the answer. :geek:

i didnt even know :huh: man i need to pick up one of those.

Well, there's views, just one reply. I hope somebody knows the answer. :cat:

I'm guessing nobody knows/cares...?

You would be correct!! :thumbsup:

Here's a hint, try finding the answers for yourself instead of waiting for them to come to you, trust me it will be many times more rewarding. WHile you're at it, don't spam other threads with your whining m'kay?

Actually, I was poilitely asking for help, there's a difference. Also, what do you mean by "spamming OTHER threads?" I created this thread, so I'm not sure what you mean. And finally, if you don't know the answer, then just don't post! What is the point of making a childish remark just to spite another poster? *Assuming you are actually an adult* that doesn't sound very mature.

Actually, I was poilitely asking for help, there's a difference. Also, what do you mean by "spamming OTHER threads?" I created this thread, so I'm not sure what you mean. And finally, if you don't know the answer, then just don't post! What is the point of making a childish remark just to spite another poster? *Assuming you are actually an adult* that doesn't sound very mature.

Actually I think its because we are all a bunch of smart asses around here... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

For what it is worth, the DVD code is:

Left Down Down Right Right Down Down Left

Isn't that the code to unlock the secret section on the SW OT DVD ?

You would be correct!! o:)

Here's a hint, try finding the answers for yourself instead of waiting for them to come to you, trust me it will be many times more rewarding. WHile you're at it, don't spam other threads with your whining m'kay?

He means try SEARCHING the forum for the answer; odds are it has been posted at least a few times previously, if not more. :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Actually I think its because we are all a bunch of smart asses around here... :rolleyes:

lol ok :cool:

:) It unlocks some funny things, like "HK-47 Unhinged" where HK is saying all of these lines that were cut from the game. He said something to Atton along the lines of: "I had a dream last night. In it I killed every single meatbag. I think you were in it." It also has videos of cut content, like the HK droid factory.