McDonald's will take over the world, I tell you!

jaguars4ever

McDonalds tastes awesome every once in a while. Somedays I crave some chicken nuggets in sweet and sour sauce.

I think the Fries in the States taste too salty though.

I agree. McDonalds is a sometimes food.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Happy Meals are a travesty of the culinary arts...however the prospect of Wi-Fi intrigues me.

I remember a long long time ago they had a particular toy for the Happy Meal. They were toys of the Muppet Babies with Kermit on a skateboard, Fozzie on some rocking horse, Gonzo and probably Miss Piggy on something I can't recall.

I remember thinking Kermit on the skateboard as the coolest thing ever. I would tremble in anticipation everytime my parents took me to Mcdonalds and got me a Happy Meal, only to have my dreams crushed as I discovered another Fozzie.

I never did get that Kermit toy. :thumbsup:

Happy Meals are a travesty of the culinary arts...however the prospect of Wi-Fi intrigues me.

I remember a long long time ago they had a particular toy for the Happy Meal. They were toys of the Muppet Babies with Kermit on a skateboard, Fozzie on some rocking horse, Gonzo and probably Miss Piggy on something I can't recall.

I remember thinking Kermit on the skateboard as the coolest thing ever. I would tremble in anticipation everytime my parents took me to Mcdonalds and got me a Happy Meal, only to have my dreams crushed as I discovered another Fozzie.

I did. I may even have it around somewhere still, years later...

I remember when Toy Story first came out and I wanted the Buzz Lightyear happy meal toy so badly. But I never got it. All I got was Woody and that damn dinosaur :wub: Curse you Happy Meals! You brought me nothing but sadness! :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

This reminds me of the doulbe-edged sword known simply as "Kinder Eggs". What a love-hate relationship that was. I imagine my fellow Americans are somewhat at a loss to what I'm referring to...but my European counterparts know exactly what I'm talking about. :">

manthing2.jpg

I did. I may even have it around somewhere still, years later...

Don't be alarmed if you see a tall asian guy lurking around your home. All I want is the toy. And a brownie.

This reminds me of the doulbe-edged sword known simply as "Kinder Eggs". What a love-hate relationship that was.  I imagine my fellow Americans are somewhat at a loss to what I'm referring to...but my European counterparts know exactly what I'm talking about.  :">

We have them here in Canada. My aunt has around 500 of the toys.

This reminds me of the doulbe-edged sword known simply as "Kinder Eggs". What a love-hate relationship that was.  I imagine my fellow Americans are somewhat at a loss to what I'm referring to...but my European counterparts know exactly what I'm talking about.  :">

A real killer of parent/child relations...

Please ? Beg, beg beg! I need... "thats not fair, I've only had 8 this week!" etc.

:geek:

Edit: I was especially fascinated by those that had little metal miniatures in them, that was before I started collecting and playing Warhammer.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A real killer of parent/child relations...

Please ? Beg, beg beg! I need... "thats not fair, I've only had 8 this week!" etc.

:rolleyes:

Edit: I was especially fascinated by those that had little metal miniatures in them, that was before I started collecting and playing Warhammer.

:wub:

But you have to admit - those metal miniatures were something else! :cool:

*sigh*

Gorth, they simply don't make toys like they used to back in the day...

manthing2.jpg

Ah , the joy of kinder eggs.

Horrble sickly chocolate but worth it for what was wrapped up inside (well a lot of the time).

Used to get some high quality stuff in those things.

Those little inner "eggs" used to make great popper projectiles too. Broke a window with one once <oops>

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Those little inner "eggs" used to make great popper projectiles too. Broke a window with one once

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Those little inner "eggs" used to make great popper projectiles too. Broke a window with one once <oops>

:wub:

Don't forget the barely legible instruction manual scrunched up inside. Woe betide thee who's machine miniature manual is ripped by the inner capsule popper projectile...

EDIT: And man, those things were an absolute bitch to open! I guess it just built up the anticipation. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

McDonalds is sometimes mistaken as food, despite lacking taste and nutritional value.

In marketing we studied how people prefer familiarity over quality. McDonalds is safe because McDonalds tastes the same anywhere you go. When you order from McDonalds, you know exactly what to expect. People eat that up.

McDonalds is safe because McDonalds tastes the same anywhere you go.  When you order from McDonalds, you know exactly what to expect.  People eat that up.

Yeah.. Unless you do what I did and order a Big Mac & Co Deluxe in France, and get treated a hamburger covered in caviar.. Yummy. NOT.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

McDonalds is awesome, and its food is delicious. Anyone who disagress doesn't know what good, yummy tasty food is. Period.

And, contary to the troll known as Ender thinks, it's not because of familiarity. Carrots are very familair to me; but nope; I don't like 'em. Go figure. Same with fish. Same with Dr. Pepper. Can't stand it. So, no, familiarity is not the reason.

McDonalds = Quality.

That's a fact.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Shut up and ear your happy meal drone.

How do you... "ear" a happymeal? :)

This is Weiser Cain the "aspiring" artist we're talking about Darque - he's not exactly the virtuoso when it comes to anatomical placement. :D

*Thinking of all the things that I could do to your ear that can't be posted here and titters...*

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (