The most useless character

Which party member did you use the least?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which party member did you use the least?

• G0-T0
    • Kreia
    • Atton
    • Mira or Hanharr
    • T3-M4
    • HK-47
    • Disciple
    • Mandalore
    • Visas
    • Handmaiden

me thinks revan get's a bad rap compared to Exile, Exile becomes very powerful while revan is recovering his memory of how to become powerful. Once revan remeber's his full power he would be unstoppable.

Uh, why?

Revan might have been a great fighter, sure (she/he killed personally Yusanis to destabilize the Echani worlds, for example), but unstoppable? Hardly. If I am to believe what each and every NPC in both games go around and yap about all day, Revan's strength was manipulation, not combat. I'd guess that when it comes to the latter aspect, he/she wasn't all that special as modern-day Sith Lords go.

Powerful? Sure.

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL? I doubt it..

Revan' was mainly a manipulator in 2 in one he was known as the power behind the Sith war machine. I mean he was the ultimate statigest. His power was such that he wouldn't have been taken by the jedi until Malak pretty much destroyed him while he wan't paying attn. Ultimatly he was removed not eliminated. As he begins to recall his power it allows him to pick up on peoples emotions and do all the other stuff much better than the exile. He's also much more perceptive than mr exile if you believe everything you hear. He decided to wipe out all his least loyal troops in one go on Malachor 5. So i suppose that you would consider Reven to be the better general while Exile is the better Commander. Hand to hand? that's a toss up between the two.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The wookies, in both KOTOR and KOTOR2.

In KOTOR, I really had no use for Zaalbar, even in the Sewers, or at the Sith base, since Carth was more than capable of handling things in the underground, and Bastila (Jedi powers go a long way) was far more useful in the Sith base. That, plus no armor on a wookie = sitting duck.

In KOTOR2, on the few times that I played as DS, Hanharr wasn't too useful either. Again, no armor, poor skill points (even for a scout), etc. That, plus I just don't like wookies. At least his LS-equivalent, Mira, can be made into a Jedi, and looks a lot better...

Also, the "rrrph, rrreeeerrrrr" snarls and growls got rather annoying.

Yet another thread devoted to G0-T0... I actually used him more than HK. They're both good for a conversation, but no match against a Jedi.

I found GO-TO very useful. Equip him with two disruptor-type pistols (Mandalorian Disintegrators, upgraded with Mandalorian Chamber III, Pinpoint Scope IV, and Pure Rylith Cell), and he can take out almost anyone, especially since he has a combat module that grants him improved rapid shot.

I actually enjoyed the GO-TO character. Smug and arrogant, yes, but even he can be stunned / surprised, despite being a droid. I even got a chuckle out of his reaction of cowardice before entering the Sith Academy of Korriban.

Kotor 2's problem is you get too many jedi, that means that anyone who isn't one becomes next to useless, that includes all the droids. I loved Kotor2 but Kotor didn't have that problem, you got fewer jedi and they weren't very competent.

I voted (as the vast majority did) for Go-To. Although I must say it wasn't due to his background story. His actual story (once you got enough influence with him) was pretty interesting. But in terms of using him in my party, I never did. All my conversations with him took place aboard the Ebon Hawk.

In terms of backstory or "interesting factor", I would have voted for either Mandalore or HK-47. Both seemed to be much more entertaining in KOTOR 1 and didn't really add too much (except some funny lines from HK about Revan and Bastila) to the game. Although HK-47 might have been different if the Droid planet wasn't scrapped. Mandalore was just flat out boring. Perhaps if they did more with him, such as making uniting the Mandalorian clans a bigger deal, instead of a non-quest that didn't really do much, it could have fleshed him out for TSL. But as it is, he didn't really add anything.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 5 months later...
THe only person i didnt use was Kreia-all the rest i like (except Disciple, as ive never seen him yet.)

I like G0-T0 and Mandalore the most, while Handmaiden, Hanharr and HK-47 are my combating faves.

Did some gravedigging there... But just to let you know, Desciple only joins female exiles. I'm sure you've seen him, in the big room in the enclave sublevel. You have a forced convo with him, even if you are male. But like I said, he only joins females. If you ever play a female you will get desciple instead of handmaiden.

THe only person i didnt use was Kreia-all the rest i like (except Disciple, as ive never seen him yet.)

I like G0-T0 and Mandalore the most, while Handmaiden, Hanharr and HK-47 are my combating faves.

Did some gravedigging there... But just to let you know, Desciple only joins female exiles. I'm sure you've seen him, in the big room in the enclave sublevel. You have a forced convo with him, even if you are male. But like I said, he only joins females. If you ever play a female you will get desciple instead of handmaiden.

Yer I've seen him, and i know you get him if Female, but I didnt mean in that way-i meant ive not seen him in combat.

Doing a DSF run-thru at the mo, so shud get him soon enough (any yes, I know he's on Dant)

P.S. If oyu ont get Handmaiden, how is Kreia supposed to get into the Polar Academy?

G0T0 was worthless come on i mean you get some crappy droid that sucks and is completely obsolete compared to T3 and HK, i never used that jerk.

you forgot bao dur in the vote he is worthess, all i used him for was in telos where i got him in the first place and to get rid off them anoying sheilds... and after that all i used him for was talking about his past (like 3 things) and making him assemble my lightsaber and i occasionally let him out of the ship to increase his level

Edited by Revan_Returns