Thumbs up for new Batman.

Seems likely they will drop her like a hot potato more trouble than she is worth and definately not a big enough name or a good enough actress to put up with the sort of crap

Didn't I already say that? :p

You might have. It was just a based on new evidence thing. I mean I wouldnt want to employ someone who was being stalked by a scientology nut. Although if they did fire could she claim religious descrimination because it?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Yeah, don't you have to be a real religion? :rolleyes:

I took a course on non-criminal deviance at University, and part of what we studied was Scientology. I don't remember the details, but I remember it being pretty absurd and damned hilarious how it came to be.

Actually, according to Ender, this is not the 100th, but the 12th. :blink:

And as long as the movies they make are the same quality as this one, I really don't care when they will stop.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

"Batman Begins" I'm sorry, what is this the 100th Batman movie ever made? Come on, when are they going to stop making batman movies?

Obviously you haven't seen the film. Either that or you don't like Batman. Batman Begins is a reference to A)Them restarting the franchise, and B)Its an origin movie.

And I thought this was only the 6th Batman movie... I guess if you count the animated ones it pumps the number up.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"Batman Begins" I'm sorry, what is this the 100th Batman movie ever made? Come on, when are they going to stop making batman movies?

Obviously you haven't seen the film. Either that or you don't like Batman. Batman Begins is a reference to A)Them restarting the franchise, and B)Its an origin movie.

And I thought this was only the 6th Batman movie... I guess if you count the animated ones it pumps the number up.

Both actually, Batman has never interested me.

I like Jennifer Garner. She is a good actress. In Alias she often has to deal with ridiculous situations and she makes them seem plausible. I've liked her in everything I've seen her in, and it doesn't hurt that she is hot.

Batman Begins is not only a good superhero movie, it is a good movie overall. Seriously, if you haven't seen it, you should. It is one of the best movies of the year.

I liked the darker atmosphere of Daredevil. Essentially, he was a vigilante and murderer. Plus, the people he fights aren't stupid....he gets unmasked quite a bit (perhaps too much), which is a refreshing change.

Although bullseye was a bit much.

Ender counted the serials too. <_<

I liked the darker atmosphere of Daredevil.  Essentially, he was a vigilante and murderer.  Plus, the people he fights aren't stupid....he gets unmasked quite a bit (perhaps too much), which is a refreshing change.

Although bullseye was a bit much.

Hell, at least he didn't look like he did in the comics!

bullseye7hp.jpg

I found it funny how Matt Murdock is supposed to protect his identity, but then fights as a blind lawyer in a playground filled with kids in a typical street. Worst way ever of protecting his identity and hiding his powers. That's the kind of thing that just made the movie laughable to me.