error with game

guys ok i tried to play it but it says my mb ram is at 244 and i need 256 how do i change it? plz i need help is there anyway i can change my mb ram to 256 and also there was an error on the graphics it says "s3 graphics incorporated 1.12.40 something and it needs to be non windows generic ddrivers 1.4.0 is there anyway i can change these 2 so i can play those are the only 2 red errors

rest are green and yellow plz help me.

guys ok i tried to play it but it says my mb ram is at 244 and i need 256 how do i change it? plz i need help is there anyway i can change my mb ram to 256 and also there was an error on the graphics it says "s3 graphics incorporated 1.12.40 something and it needs to be non windows generic ddrivers 1.4.0 is there anyway i can change these 2 so i can play those are the only 2 red errors

rest are green and yellow plz help me.

my computer is a windows xp with 256 mbs cdr for optimized performance and where do i find my praphics card at?

my computer is a windows xp  with 256 mbs cdr for optimized performance and where do i find my praphics card at?

Are you using Windows XP?

If so, you can probably find your graphics card like this: right-click on the desktop, and choose 'properties'. Click on 'settings', and then on 'advanced', and then on 'adapter'. The name of your graphics card should be under 'Adapter type'. It probably has the word 'NVidia' or 'Ati' in it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

OK, this is what I think:

I think the S3 Prosavage is an onboard video card. That means you don't have a separate video card - instead, there's a very basic video card built into your motherboard. The S3 doesn't have any separate RAM, so it's using 12Mb of the main computer RAM - that's why Kotor 2 can only find 244Mb.

Kotor 2 can't run with an onboard card like this, I think. You need to get a new video card, a separate card like the Nvidia GeForce.

You may also need more main memory. The game will run slowly if you only have 256Mb. 512Mb is better.

Is your computer a laptop or a desktop? Most laptops can't run Kotor 2 at all, although I think a few people have succeeded.

desktop  :lol:  im screwed huh i cant afford another video card:(

Sorry about that - and I could easily be wrong (I often am about technical stuff). But it's good that you have a desktop, because getting games to run on a laptop is even more of a nightmare.

damnit damnit cant belive i spent 50 bucks on an awsome game i cant freraking play well thanks anyways.

Maybe you could return it? Either the doe eyed puppy look or the not so subtle threats seem to work.

My wife since shes rather cute and exotic does really well with the doe eyed puppy look . I tend to favour things like " how many sales do you think it would cost if I wrote a letter to XXX magazine". At which point they generally figure that a refund will be much less hassle for them.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]