images on k2 boxes

Ok,this has been on my mind for a while, you know those screenshots they have on the K2 boxes for Xbox? Like theres one that shows Exile with lightsaber DURING the battle with the assassin droids on Telos? I mean did they just make the images by computer or does it actually happen in the game? :):huh:

hi.

Ok,this has been on my mind for a while, you know those screenshots they have on the K2 boxes for Xbox? Like theres one that shows Exile with lightsaber DURING the battle with the assassin droids on Telos? I mean did they just make the images by computer or does it actually happen in the game? :)  :huh:

its screwed up man, on the mini site it shows bao-dur ,exile and MANDALORE in the telos military base!one screenshot showed exile,atton and MIRA on the Harbinger battling Darth Sion!weird :huh: :huh:

Ok,this has been on my mind for a while, you know those screenshots they have on the K2 boxes for Xbox? Like theres one that shows Exile with lightsaber DURING the battle with the assassin droids on Telos? I mean did they just make the images by computer or does it actually happen in the game? :)  :huh:

its screwed up man, on the mini site it shows bao-dur ,exile and MANDALORE in the telos military base!one screenshot showed exile,atton and MIRA on the Harbinger battling Darth Sion!weird :huh: :huh:

not wierd since they make the game they can pretty much do anything they want add charecters where ever they want to they probably have the full version of the game but i could be wrong and tired since i am writting this 2:49 am

Well it would've been designed and produced along side the game so could just be stuff that was changed. Another possiblity is that with the short time they needed to have *some* screenshots done by a certain time, so they quickly put together a scene.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

"needed to have *some* screenshots done by a certain time, so they quickly put together a scene. "

There's truth in these words. Very common thing with promotional pictures. For example; Dawn of War had screenshots of old units and interface objects in the back of the box.

Oh, and Onivega, where's that avatar from?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest MacleodCorp

Ah... My fellow advertising designers working on a way to bring in the money...

As an ad designer, I have to laugh, for we are taught not to sell false statements in our ads... If someone saw an item, in a supermarket flyer or catalog, for a certain price that was wrong, the advertisor ends up eating the cost. People buy their products by looking at various advertising campegins.

They messed up like this before, and here are some KOTOR II ad flaws:

1. XBox images, like this threads said.

2. "You are the last Jeid"- Like the TV Ad Spot Said.

3. "You will be able to obtain your own lightsaber." - How ObsidianEnt. advertised at game sites.

4. Images, which are found on LucasArt's site, which protray Kreia and Mandalore in the 'Minning Levels' on Peragous.

5. Sion being the poster child. They sold him to the public like some really evile Sith, and he turned out to be the easiest character to kill off.

XBox has an ad, which was the copy of the TV Spot, and when you watch it, you can't help but wonder...What The!?!? It is the biggest flawed advertisement, and we didn't even see it coming. Here is a qoute:

The Jedi are all but wiped out, but there is on last thing... One last Jedi...

Now, I can point out how many things are wrong with this statement:

1. Bastilla is a Jedi if you ended KOTOR I Lightside.

2. Revan is a Jedi if you ended KOTOR I Lightside.

3. The Handmaiden is a Jedi, but not an activated one.

4. A humanbeing is not called a thing. An item is a thing, and a human being is a person.

Now, if their ad is true, the following would be true:

1. Bastilla is dead.

2. Bastilla is a Dark Jedi.

3. Revan is a Dark Jedi.

4. Revan is dead.

When you play the game, you know that there is no definite conclusion to the outcome of Revan's choices, which you the gammer chose for your PC. We also know that Atton said, "Most of the Jedi shut their lightsabers off years ago."

Now, a buyer of a product, you and I, at the very beginning, we were sold on the idea that this game will meet certain criteria. However, the truth is that that criteria was false... It is called false advertising.

In the end, they made a pretty nice game. You know the game premise and elements now, so I won't bore you. If they just advertised the product to us based upon its true nature, then we would not be writing posts based upon ad flaws.

At the moment, I said a lot of stuff, and my hands are getting ready to fall off. All and all, this game is a really nice game with a few flaws. Next time, I will rent before I buy... Lesson learned!!!

Ok,this has been on my mind for a while, you know those screenshots they have on the K2 boxes for Xbox? Like theres one that shows Exile with lightsaber DURING the battle with the assassin droids on Telos? I mean did they just make the images by computer or does it actually happen in the game? :wub:  :lol:

They just make them.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Ah... My fellow advertising designers working on a way to bring in the money...

As an ad designer, I have to laugh, for we are taught not to sell false statements in our ads... If someone saw an item, in a supermarket flyer or catalog, for a certain price that was wrong, the advertisor ends up eating the cost. People buy their products by looking at various advertising campegins.

They messed up like this before, and here are some KOTOR II ad flaws:

1. XBox images, like this threads said.

2. "You are the last Jeid"- Like the TV Ad Spot Said.

3. "You will be able to obtain your own lightsaber." - How ObsidianEnt. advertised at game sites.

4. Images, which are found on LucasArt's site, which protray Kreia and Mandalore in the 'Minning Levels' on Peragous.

5. Sion being the poster child. They sold him to the public like some really evile Sith, and he turned out to be the easiest character to kill off.

XBox has an ad, which was the copy of the TV Spot, and when you watch it, you can't help but wonder...What The!?!? It is the biggest flawed advertisement, and we didn't even see it coming. Here is a qoute:

The Jedi are all but wiped out, but there is on last thing... One last Jedi...

Now, I can point out how many things are wrong with this statement:

1. Bastilla is a Jedi if you ended KOTOR I Lightside.

2. Revan is a Jedi if you ended KOTOR I Lightside.

3. The Handmaiden is a Jedi, but not an activated one.

4. A humanbeing is not called a thing. An item is a thing, and a human being is a person.

Now, if their ad is true, the following would be true:

1. Bastilla is dead.

2. Bastilla is a Dark Jedi.

3. Revan is a Dark Jedi.

4. Revan is dead.

When you play the game, you know that there is no definite conclusion to the outcome of Revan's choices, which you the gammer chose for your PC. We also know that Atton said, "Most of the Jedi shut their lightsabers off years ago."

Now, a buyer of a product, you and I, at the very beginning, we were sold on the idea that this game will meet certain criteria. However, the truth is that that criteria was false... It is called false advertising.

In the end, they made a pretty nice game. You know the game premise and elements now, so I won't bore you. If they just advertised the product to us based upon its true nature, then we would not be writing posts based upon ad flaws.

At the moment, I said a lot of stuff, and my hands are getting ready to fall off. All and all, this game is a really nice game with a few flaws. Next time, I will rent before I buy... Lesson learned!!!

Woo Hooo we get to file a class action suit against Lucas arts for false advertising a product or service...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.