revan and exile allies

do you think in the next game that revan and the exile will be allies  

76 members have voted

1. 1. do you think in the next game that revan and the exile will be allies

• no
    • yes
    • probably but who knows
    • they are probabaly going to have a huge battle

But what about the exile.... you never knoe for sure... its like at the end you never really know what he finnayl desided.... oh well hallor back...

Revan is the story character. If stuff happens, it'll happen to him, not the Exile.

That and I really can see most anyone (except Exile, unless already) fall the the Darkside. These are the True Sith, they have techniques in the force that you could not even imagine. Whether power, loss, or pain I can see some really big falls here.

good point. But i just can't understand how sombody can become truly evil just because they feel like it. kinda like Anakin, Hmmmm my girlfriend might die and this dude is telling me a rumor that sombody might have been able to keep anyone alive.... hmmmmmmmmmmm i guess flawed logic works, ok i'm now evil ohhh and i get glowy eyes too sweet (w00t)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Look no matter the power of the dark and so on the thing that influences a person more is love. Lots of people do stupid things while in love and in star wars its going to the ds. No matter how strong these true sith are Revan would not have rushed in like an idiot if he thought he didn't stand a chance.Remember the whole military genious thing. The only one of the two characters who truly stands a chance to fall is the exile but even at that its a small chance. He went to malachor and resisted the dark power there and in korribean and in the cave. Revan if ls resisted a love who was on the ds path which I believe is probably the hardest thing to do. Jolee resisted it and then when Revan ds tries to turn him he fails and has to kill him why?Because no matter how strong revan was on the ds he had already passed the hardest challenge refusing the ds from one he loves.

and yet Anakin turns around and goes dark AGAINST the wishes of his spouse, and goes dark. It's odd how that works ain't it.

Look no matter the power of the dark and so on the thing that influences a person more is love. Lots of people do stupid things while in love and in star wars its going to the ds. No matter how strong these true sith are Revan would not have rushed in like an idiot if he thought he didn't stand a chance.Remember the whole military genious thing. The only one of the two characters who truly stands a chance to fall is the exile but even at that its a small chance. He went to malachor and resisted the dark power there and in korribean and in the cave. Revan if ls resisted a love who was on the ds path which I believe is probably the hardest thing to do. Jolee resisted it and then when Revan ds tries to turn him he fails and has to kill him why?Because no matter how strong revan was on the ds he had already passed the hardest challenge refusing the ds from one he loves.

The dark side is always there. You can't just shut it out just because you did so a few times. You can go and turn the most powerful Jedi Master who has seen the worst to the Dark Side. Revan left everything behind to prevent a fall but things tend to go the opposite of the plan. If he's not the main character I think he will fall, for real this time. They need a strong character who falls just to show its power. They need some sort of tragic Anakin style fall, and then some retribution or Kreia style lesson afterwards. Something cool and new. The way you talk about it the game will just be fighting over and over until eventually the good guys win. People fall, people weep, and people die. In the end you see nothing but futility in the darkside. That's what this game lacks as far as Star Wars.

the exile didn't resist the dark side at malacro the he walked away from it... why you ask? well becuase he was scared just like Kreia said...

MMM stupid in the ways of the force this one is ^^^

no really if you fear the darkside your already in its thrall

I can imagine a huge twist, Revan and the Exile are Brothers/Sisters. But Revan being the older one, challenges his younger brother to help him ready for the True Sith invasion.

I dont believe revan is the older one. I believe the exile is older due to him trainin a padawan but who knows. I still believe revan wont be easily twisted hes already walked the darkest places in the universe and was tempted by ds bastila yet like kreia says he was always true to himself even when bastila says all his memories were returning to him.

techincally both trained a padawan. Disiple and Malak were the padawans of Exile and Revan technically. I would think that they are close to the same age. If they were family then why didn't eile help in the jedi civil war as a general and why would revan force Exile to set off the mass shadow generator and put him in charge of the less than loyal troops?

revan and the exile ante related... no way..... and Malak wasn't Revans padawan but when they went sith he became his aprentis only because he was the stronger one and would have kicked thous jedis a** had Malak not turned on his masters ship... that would have acually been a really good movie... when they board revans flag ship if they showed revan slaughtering the jedi but only spareing bastila...

Revan was DS and the Exile was struggiling between DS and LS. So Revan decided to treat his/her brother/sister like crap to see if he/she can turn her/his brother to the DS. The Exile fell to the DS for a brief moment all because of his/her brother/sister.

Revan was DS and the Exile was struggiling between DS and LS. So Revan decided to treat his/her brother/sister like crap to see if he/she can turn her/his brother to the DS. The Exile fell to the DS for a brief moment all because of his/her brother/sister.

from now on revan is a man and so is exile... end of story there..... the game is based around revan being male and exile being male.... and they arnt brothers becuase why would the exile serve under his brother..... and why would Revan be chillin with Malak all the time if he had a more powerfull bro.... come on thjink about it man... he would have taken the exile with him to the star fordge not malak... btw how did malak lose his jaw like that....?

see amio's little site she has a great little comic about it. but i'm just trying to poke holes in that theory

i really dont. i think he just had the charisma to make people follow him. before paragus i think he was just a basic knight who later lost his power.

Course they probably didn't have the confidence problems or scatter brain of Bastilia.

Course they probably didn't have the confidence problems or scatter brain of Bastilia.

Insult her again and I'll...punch you through the computer screen! Yeah!

(God I feel pathetic when i say that)

So Revan and Exile are around the same age? Then I say they are born 1 year apart from one another.

their not the same age. Exile is much older (at least that's the feeling i'm getting over all) Gahhhhh you changed you avatar right in front of me scary!!!! Malak and Bastilia and Revan are all the same age... imagin school, they were in the same classes always. (makes me wonder about their social groups and hs romances.

i find it odd that you visit revan's homeworld because in kotor he has three, one for each base class.