revan and exile allies

do you think in the next game that revan and the exile will be allies  

76 members have voted

1. 1. do you think in the next game that revan and the exile will be allies

• no
    • yes
    • probably but who knows
    • they are probabaly going to have a huge battle

yeah it's really a toss up based on thier alignments... Look at Exile light vs Revan dark. One practially destroyed the sith while the other tried to unite them only to run off and meet the real ones.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

yeah wll they could have A triple divergant storyline where they have Four seperate storylines based on weather their allied or not and it's all baced on the char's choices (like at the beginning from TSL)

One for revan DS exile LS

One for exile DS revan LS

One for both LS

one for both DS

But that would be literally four games in one

Give you alot of playing time tho

Hi, I like to see the Exile finds Raven in the outer rim where they find powerful sith stuffs. Then Raven & the Exile become allies and then then turn on the whole Sith empire with their allies as 2 Jedi Masters or both become 2 powerfully Sith Lords and turn on the republic to rule it and destroy the rest of the jedi in Kotor 3. Just hope the Kotor series goes at around 5 or 6 games.

i know its not really on topic but even if they are ds from the corversations with kreia you will fight the real sith because they threaten the republic you want to conque.

Ah well just thought i would say and i say they will be allies no matter their alignments.

The Exile and Revan should team up if they have the same aligments. If their aligments are different than a fight should occur after the True Sith threat has been destoried. I hope that this series will be like the movies and have six parts. Game 4 - 6: could be mainly about the children of Revan and (Carth or Bastila) the Exile and (Atton, Disciple, Haidmaiden, Mira, or Visas). It allow people the chance to grow up as a child and decide between the Jedi, Sith, or something else. Have a random generator to up random missions and have hey missions at critical points of the game (like a normal Jedi life). What I mean by that is the fact most Jedi do not fight the Sith everyday but do other things to ensure stabilitible to the Republic.

P.S. I would love the chance to build or rebuild a Jedi/Sith enclave become a master and have a padawn or have a seat on the council. The more missions you do for the Republic the more aid you get from the Republic. You find force sensitive people and give them a chance to become a Jedi/Sith. Make it a RPG game and have it switch to building genre when designing the enclave. It would be cool if you could also design your new ship or rebuild the Ebon Hawk.

hum....... no, baddest idea ever <_< , you cannot have a game if you have no big story, what would you do, talk and whine about if the jedi or sith should be reborn, at least write a novel about it dont know, and I really dont think revan would have a child with a 40 yr old space cowboy, or a teen jedi

Depends on their alignment for one thing. It also seems to be that the Exile was a top ranking member (general that is good in strategy) in Revan's inner circle. The Exile walked away from Revan which he/she may resent depending on their alignment. Something like this could cause conflict.

revan will be the true sith IMO, true sith doesnt mean a new race but could mean as in like palps was the true sith behind it all in the movies.

my theory is exile uses his force bond power to either kill and destroy revan or make her realise the dark side is self destroying. Rather like using a super powered force persuade.

so i think the pair will meet in a showdown like, Anakin and Obi Won Kenobi in ROTS. Which would be cool so long as they dont involve lava/fire/burning then it wont be a complete copy of the idea.

6 part KotOR - no thankyou!

It's already shaky - I don't want another 4 games of Force Bond or True Sith fibs.

After K3, make a new KotOR series in some other time). I have occasionally wondered if the movies had enough "party" scenes to make a KotOR out of.

Look at LEGO Star Wars, it's modelled exactly on the movie but I haven't heard any accusations of it being boring and predictable - the LEGO gags are hilarious.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

well they could have a large duel on a catwalk after which Revan tells exile

I am your father's brothers uncles sisters former room mate. :)

er already taken anyway i guess their duel would probably take place in a korriban moseleum. Korriban has always been more grandious than the devs gave it credit, imagine a myan corecant.

Hi, I like to see the Exile finds Raven in the outer rim where they find powerful sith stuffs.  Then Raven & the Exile become allies and then then turn on the whole Sith empire with their allies as 2 Jedi Masters or both become 2 powerfully Sith Lords and turn on the republic to rule it and destroy the rest of the jedi in Kotor 3.  Just hope the Kotor series goes at around 5 or 6 games.

Would it kill people like you to spell "Revan" right?

Anyway, Revan and Exile were allies once, during the Mandalorian wars, I don't see why they can't be again.

I think it would enhance the story to see initial character conflict, eventually working around to cooperation.

As far as Exile is concerned, Revan's past actions and intentions are still up in the air--perceptions of what happened after Malachor were formed on what people told him, and the general consensus was that Revan became a very evil Sith Lord. It was Kreia who suggested there might be other possibilities (such as 'the end justifies the means'). But I'm sure that any meeting between the two would be quite tentative and uncertain from Exile's point of view. And from Revan's--well, Exile did turn his back and walk away after Malachor. Revan has no way of knowing whether it was out of cowardice, betrayal, or whatever; Revan respects loyalty (i.e., Canderous, Carth) and according to Kreia, he 'grew to despise weakness'. I doubt he'd trust Exile much, or want him around in any case. In addition there is the matter of pride, if Revan is unable to finish what he set out to do. Until these matters are settled between them, there would be some highly-charged interaction. But in the end it would take both characters, working in concert, to get back to known space, where some of the past party members defend the galaxy.

Look at LEGO Star Wars, it's modelled exactly on the movie but I haven't heard any accusations of it being boring and predictable - the LEGO gags are hilarious.

Thats because the simplicity is part of the fun and charm. It's not however the sort of game that most people would play for 50 hours.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Thats because the simplicity is part of the fun and charm. It's not however the sort of game that most people would play for 50 hours.

Yeh, I know - it's a designed charm/satire game. I've played it for quite a bit. Maybe not 50 hours but I'm spending a lot of time on it. Heh, bad example, cos I guess you can't use Star Wars gags if the game is where the gag comes from.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Yeh, I know - it's a designed charm/satire game. I've played it for quite a bit. Maybe not 50 hours but I'm spending a lot of time on it. Heh, bad example, cos I guess you can't use Star Wars gags if the game is where the gag comes from.

It's also designed as a game that parents can play with their children. Even has a section in the instructions devoted to how the game is simple enough for parents to play :(

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

6 part KotOR - no thankyou!

It's already shaky - I don't want another 4 games of Force Bond or True Sith fibs.

After K3, make a new KotOR series in some other time).

I actually really agree with that, maybe a KOTOR set in the new republic?? Although that would be Knights of the New Republic (KOTNR :wub:" :( )

Yea it would work with the right story...