Pictures?

I'm currently seeking some screenshots/pictures of the Jedi Council members from KOTOR2, Master Vash and Master Kavar especially, but I'm not having much luck in my search. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out here. :) Thanks!

On a sort of side, are you going to use in-game or concept art Atris?

Hmm, maybe I should put those KotOR Avatar/logos back into my Pure Pazaak project...you obviously think they're a good idea.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Ah...I have screenies of them all, from the cutscene from the Exile's trial...never loaded them on my site tho. I'd have to dig them up...they're somewhere on one of a dozen discs or so... heh

I remember taking a lot of Kavar in the Palace once, too.

Edit - I'll take a gander thru my discs later.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ah...I have screenies of them all, from the cutscene from the Exile's trial...never loaded them on my site tho. I'd have to dig them up...they're somewhere on one of a dozen discs or so... heh

I remember taking a lot of Kavar in the Palace once, too.

Edit - I'll take a gander thru my discs later.

Sure, that'd be awesome. :devil: There's no rush, though, and I know how annoyingly frustrating it is to wad through an enormous amount of discs just to find a few specific things.

BTW, that pic of Atris is good for the DS version. There seems to be an abundance of both Atris/Traya screens and concept art, so I haven't had much of a problem finding her.

Ahhh....my eyes. Well, I'll start with these. They aren't the greatest, just them sitting in their chairs looking goofily serious & big-headed. I didn't compress them much.

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/kotor2/kavar-01.jpg

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/kotor2/vash-01.jpg

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/kotor2/vrook-01.jpg

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/kotor2/zezkai-01.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, I must have deleted the ones of Kavar in the palace, because I can't find them. Most of them were of him fighting, anyway...

I do that a lot...take 100 screens and then delete 99% of them for being of no general interest. But my memory remembers that I took them, so....oh well.

On a sort of side, are you going to use in-game or concept art Atris?

How about this version:

trayaatris.png

^_^

No matter how many times I see that picture I still get freaked out. Looks just like Maleficent.

Is Atris supposed to ever look like that, by the way?  Or was that cut?

From what I understand she was supposed to look like that when she became Darth Traya but it was cut, beats me why.

Is Atris supposed to ever look like that, by the way?  Or was that cut?

From what I understand she was supposed to look like that when she became Darth Traya but it was cut, beats me why.

I could've sworn it was Kreia that is Darth Traya, but anyway that does look like it is more evil Atris than anyone else, but it looks nothing like her really. Pretty impressive still....

It would've been good if they had left that part of the ending in - but alas, I guess if they ran out of time well then so be it. I know it would've seemed too much like K1 if Atris became Traya (ala Bastila to DS) but I am a sucker for these sort of things and I don't mind a rescue of yet another damsel in distress.

I also think the DS Atris doesn't look like her, which is why I'm just guessing this was one of the relatively early cuts, even though I'm not sure why the sound files are still there.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

It would've been good if they had left that part of the ending in - but alas, I guess if they ran out of time well then so be it. I know it would've seemed too much like K1 if Atris became Traya (ala Bastila to DS) but I am a sucker for these sort of things and I don't mind a rescue of yet another damsel in distress.

I also think the DS Atris doesn't look like her, which is why I'm just guessing this was one of the relatively early cuts, even though I'm not sure why the sound files are still there.

well there were like audio recordings of her being Darth Traya :)

p.s dufflover ,whats duff?