Can't enter Ebon Hawk on Nar Shaddaa

I'm playing again (despite promising myself I would wait for the patch, but I might be waiting for ever, so...)

For the first time, I've got the game officially patched AND installed some of the mods/fixes from the TSL Restoration Project website.

I'm on Nar Shaddaa, and I can't get back into the Ebon Hawk (it says 'You cannot enter the Ebon Hawk at this time' or something similar). I can enter fine just before I do the pylons/ID codes quest for the port guy, then afterwards I can't.

Has anyone else found this problem?

(I don't really need to go to the Ebon Hawk now, so I'm tempted to keep playing and just finish Nar Shaddaa completely, in the hope that this resolves the problem. But what if it doesn't?)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

If you have already been contacted by Visquis from the Exchange who is at the Jar Jar Tek alien bar, you will not be able to enter the Ebon Hawk again until you storm the bar, shed some alien blood and defeat him.

No, it's way before that - I'm just about to head back to the refugee sector to try to trigger this. I'm hoping that as this will also trigger the Ebon Hawk to be unavailable, then when I finish on Goto's ship everything will correct itself.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)