how to know if you play to much kotor

1. When everytime you go into your locker in school, you say "Let me take care of this......Ah...Pure Pazaak".

2. When you go for a job interview and you tell the manager: "Ask, and i will answer."

3. When you start calling a really hairy person a "beast"

4. you walk into a club looking for the twilek dancers.

5. U get pulled over by a cop for speeding and you try to use Force Persuade on him to avoid getting a ticket.

6. U get sent to detention by your teacher.......So you procede to challenge him/her to a duel.

7. You ask everyone you meet for their backstory.

8. You do things to try to gain influence on your parents so they'll let you go to the Rave and stay out real late.

I'm running outta ideas, anyone else have any?

lol i'm liken all these guys lets keep this topic going, i havn't been on in awhile becuase i have been trying to get a fat virus off my computer.... luckly i got all of it, over 2000 spy ware files WOW!!!

actually a force persuade on a cop has worked it goes a little like this

Cop:gimme a reason that i haven't heard and i will let you go.

Dude: uhmmmmmm You won't give me a ticket?(waves hand)

Cop: Move along

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Or how about..................

When you pretend a flashlight is a lightsaber.

You crash your car and say you have been intercepted by a Sith Interdictor Ship.

You go to Wendy's and order a classic single, and proceed to break it down into usable components. :shifty:

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

K i just thought of more for you fellas

1) start calling the club the cantina

2) acually wonder is juma and alcohol is the same thing

3) fantisize about having a real pazzak deck

4) end up making that pazzak deck out of printer papper, markers, and elmers glue, and maybe alittle tape...

5) try to teach someone that dosn't play kotor how to play pazzak...

6) try to convince them that its not black jack....

lol i liked #6 there hahaha

7) pretend that you can open your bathroom door with a glow stick

you keep dissecting the plot every chance you get looking for things that just ain't gonna work

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

lol i'm liken all these guys lets keep this topic going, i havn't been on in awhile becuase i have been trying to get a fat virus off my computer.... luckly i got all of it, over 2000 spy ware files WOW!!!

oh man, you have no idea about mine, 5 virus' and 2283 spyware files, my computer was totally FUBARED, my pc was down for weeks,but i'm not going to derail the tread with my personal problems. :ph34r: :rolleyes:

man what can i say i like to poke fun of kotor and there fans.... i meen i love the game but its still funny to laughf at it once in a while lol.... as for the virus topic, yeah i had 2063 spy ware files 512 spyware folders, and 18 virus/trojans not sure which..... but good old macfee sucks and my last update was over 4 years ago sooo i had to go out and buy me Norton antiVirus.... man let me tell you my home boy Norton... kicks some serious hack butt... and Xfotspy helped me get rid of some spyware probelms too.... also highjack this works as well....

okay okay here is some more for your guys reading pleasure...

1) when your girl friend has to ware what you tell her will protect her the most

2) when you get out of your car and pretend to save your parking spot so that you can just go back to it if you get caught shop liffting.

3) if you call your laundry hamper a plastic silinder.... lol mine looks like one too...

4) if your mom even knows the names of the NPC characters...

5) if your mom knows what NPC means

6) if you buy your clothing based on your kotor alignment

k well thats all i can think of for now.... i'll be back - arnold

4) end up making that pazzak deck out of printer papper, markers, and elmers glue, and maybe alittle tape...

#3.....Guilty as charged!!!

I actually have a lady friend (not girl friend) who loves Stars Wars even more than I do and I think she actually might get a kick out of Pazaak.\

And just for the record, I haven't made a Pazaak deck, yet... there's got to be a way to do that. You know those sheets of business cards you can print them out yourself? There's got to be a way you can ge a hold of some blank playing cards...just set the printer just right and do them one at time...hahaha

Okay, okay, okay...yes, I have been playing KotOR WAY too much.

I've started to think and talk differently, too. Just random situations. I'll have to make a note next time I slip up...

hahah yeah i have had to catch myself a few times from saying kotor stuff...

its amazing how much taht game can effect peoples lives...

but heres some more for you fellas reading pleasure hahaha

1) when you know that you have gone up a reading level just for reading diologe

2) when you think that you can acually sleep in the meditasion position

3) when you tell your self that you don't need to eat any more becuase its the force that feeds you....

4) when you start callin your cat johani

5) when you call you dog T3

6) when you mom knows how to make a light saber....

okay i know that alot of these sucked this time but give me a break its really early in the moring and i am tired and its fathers day and i'm half naked....GOSH you ate all the flippen chips kip!!! - nepolian dynamight

#3.....Guilty as charged!!!

I actually have a lady friend (not girl friend) who loves Stars Wars even more than I do and I think she actually might get a kick out of Pazaak.\

And just for the record, I haven't made a Pazaak deck, yet... there's got to be a way to do that. You know those sheets of business cards you can print them out yourself? There's got to be a way you can ge a hold of some blank playing cards...just set the printer just right and do them one at time...hahaha

Okay, okay, okay...yes, I have been playing KotOR WAY too much.

I've started to think and talk differently, too. Just random situations. I'll have to make a note next time I slip up...

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but since someone else confessed I suppose I can too. I've been wanting a pazaak deck for a couple of weeks now (even considered making one), but I don't know who I'd play with. There's only one other person I know that's even played Kotor, and he doesn't much care for pazaak. I suppose I can always count cards in my head like Atton...

:thumbsup:

And as for thinking differently, it's not so much Kotor as all games, but I've developed this habit where as soon as I say something stupid or get in trouble, my first instinct is reload from my last save point. It's kind of sad. o:)

sig2.gif

yeah i have often wanted to be able to reload to my last saved points but that would make life way to easy.... especialy when the cops and I have a little get together....

some more for you guys

1) when you stand still before you get into a fight and plan your next attacks

2) when you start call money credits.....

3) when your doing good things you acually hum the light side sound...

4) when you acually try smugling the spices out of your house....

5) when you get caught at school trying to sell salt and pepper....

6) when you acually have a secert compartment in the side of your bed...

k thats all i am going to tell you guys for now.... hallor back with your own!!!

...when you start threads like these.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

this is how you know when you've been playing to much kotor 2

1: when you are suspious that your grandma is switching to the dark side

2: when you order a large juma juice

3: when you start calling black jack pazzak

4: when you try to teach your friends the force

5: when you think blind people can see your alingment

6: when you start saying things like (statment) before all your sentences

7: when you start calling your computer a terminal

8: when you think your bath robe gives you more wisdom

Yes I am too much of a Kotorian I am afraid.

some one sounds a little PMSy today. If you don't like my posts then don't read or reply to them hahaha see how esay that is.... i started this thread as a joke to make people laughf.

And a good job you are doing, I might add! I laughed my head off at some of these....especially the ones about pazaak....

(One time I tried to play pazaak in my head....it didn't work..... :shifty: )

some one sounds a little PMSy today. If you don't like my posts then don't read or reply to them hahaha see how esay that is.... i started this thread as a joke to make people laughf.

Which rather implies you've played the game a wee bit too much, does it not? I mean, if you didn't, then why would you? It's not that illogical an assumption to make, now is it?

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

It is. I fail to see how starting a thread like this somehow implies that the author has played too much. Granted; he probably is.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds