• Korriban
    • Manaan
    • Tatooine
    • Taris
    • Peragus II
    • Telos
    • Dxun and Onderon
    • Nar Shaddaa

I also liked Dantooine. Especially in Kotor2. The mercenary attack part pushed it above all the others. Nar Shadaa would be 2nd.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hmmmm, never really thought about this before, but now when I think about it I really think I like Manaan best, because even if it does have those crummy non-violence laws <_< , I find its the planet with the most star wars elements, plus its sooo relaxing, which is never bad :D

Gotta be Korriban because it's short and story critical.

No messing about like on other planets :lol:

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Gotta be Korriban because it's short and story critical.

No messing about like on other planets :lol:

True, but if you think about it, all the planets in both the games are at least kinda story critical, as they all have something to do with maps or masters :ph34r: , so they are part of the story.

all in all, I would say Dantooine so far.

however, I also liked Taris alot and Nar Shadda (have you noticed that the urban centers in both games were pretty well developed and with lots to do?)

I see Onderon/Dxun as some serious untapped potenital, though...Iziz could be the next Nar Shadda if they needed a big, urban center.

Don't tell me we've already seen Iziz...Iziz is a huge, walled city...there could be alot more there both in and out of the city.

Korribon had the feel i thought should have been more pervalent throghout the game ie much darker

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hmmmm, never really thought about this before, but now when I think about it I really think I like Manaan best, because even if it does have those crummy non-violence laws <_< , I find its the planet with the most star wars elements, plus its sooo relaxing, which is never bad :D

Manaan comes high up my list as well. Cool world. My gripes, however, are that the replay value dwindles slightly with all the LA Laws bits of it, plus the Selkath get really old to listen to after a while.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Dantooine stood out in both games, I feel - in the first game it introduced the main conflicts, and set up the story in a really interesting way, so that I wanted to keep going through to the end. It was fairly significantly higher in difficulty than the other planets (albino kath, mandalorian mercs, and being a newly-recruited Jedi), although I will say that some parts of it got old fast - too many monsters in both K1 and k2. Respawning was a little annoying.

Kashyyk was really pretty, but there was too much walking, and the paths felt claustrophobic - I would've prefered arbitrary open-walls, like tattooine. I never had any party banter on that planet, and Zaalbar's involvement with you before, during, and after were disappointing. Wookie-ish customs really annoyed me, also. By my seventh play through, I was ready to abandon them out of spite. Czerka was just funny. Yeah, I'm a fascist. I found Czerka's "big bad corporation" routine a little lame and a little too much... like a video game made by bioware. On the other hand, this is just another example of Bioware's style shining through.

Manaan was the first planet I visited after Dantooine, ever. I have fond memories of it; but after my second play through I got really bored with it, even if I did find more stuff to do.

Korriban was my favorite in KOTOR I because of the Tombs (which should have been a bit better, IMO) and because of that horizon few of the vast barren mountains. However, in KOTOR II, Korriban was too short and crappy.

Dxun and Onderon was my favorite planet in KOTOR II.

I'll go with Dantooine, even though the first time I liked it better. The sunset sky, water and grass were realistic. It was a nice break from running through metallic corridors. The second time, was scarier building up to entering the enclave. But once inside, the poor graphics and lack of artifacts/story made it really boring. Plus, you meet Disciple there... :cat:

Korriban was my favorite in KOTOR I because of the Tombs (which should have been a bit better, IMO) and because of that horizon few of the vast barren mountains.  However, in KOTOR II, Korriban was too short and crappy.

Dxun and Onderon was my favorite planet in KOTOR II.

I like the forbidden planet in K1 (Korriban is a close second). I would have liked to do more there, though, like swim in the oceans -- maybe an underwater section -- and explore other terrains.

K2 was a close match-up between Nar Shadaa and Dxun-Onderon, with the latter winning by a nose, simply due to the buggy implementation of the former and the consequent tangible loss of potential.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

personally i felt that Nar shadda after a point, you became locked into the level. Also the fact your' not able to choose who helps and who doesn't later on is a major annoyance to me. It just felt too long and you got stuck in a static world. Nothing you did there seemed to make a difference on the world overall. Look at Onderon for example the ripples of what you do there expand throught the galaxy. At Nar Shadda the best thing that happens is you force a crime boss into the back row.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah, I wanted to find that transmitter thingamy on Nar Shadaa ...

yeah where is that transmitter thinging that the bith was talking about.... i did that mission for him with the twilek and i found him dead and everything and got that stuff and then killed the droid but got stuck after that... i think that the droid in the pazzak den has something to do with it... and goto menstions something about transmissions and stuff... but i didn't get to every get some ending to the mission...

any one know any thing else about this?

I think it's all got something to do with G0-T0's backstory, and involves the swoop-racing droid as well. I never really triggered everything, because I think there were some things you had to do before G0T0's yacht, and some after, and I don't really like G0-T0 anyway, but you can probably find something on gamefaqs.com that will give you it step by step.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)