Petition almost at 10000

If LucasArts don't feel the need to acknowledge the cut endings, then there's not going to be any content patch. It's that simple.

Then again; petitions sometimes work. Like with Thief level editors...and goatse. :sorcerer:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hi, just asking when with the maker of the petition on this page http://www.petitiononline.com/kotor2/  give the makers (LA & OB) of Kotor 2 our petition when it hits 10000?

Obsidian shouldn't be weighed down by Lucas Arts' mistakes.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I haven't signed :lol:"

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Me neither, I just don't see the point. Then again, I haven't played the game yet.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

ME neither, I just don't see the point. Then again, I haven't played the game yet.

I guess it was just 10,000 random people who stumbled across the petition while online. :lol:

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

I signed (seems like ages ago now). It doesn't appear to have had an effect, but who knows? The whole fuss about the cut ending: the emails/letters that were sent, the petition and (most of all) the negative press on some popular internet gaming sites, I would imagine had some effect. Maybe it's encouraged them to leave the Restoration Project alone. Maybe we'll see some improvement in future products. We'll probably never know.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I signed it. I feel that they should take responsibility for their unfinished product and correct the issue.

However, they won't. Why? They just don't give a crap about what we think. They have our money, so why should they?

Oh, the glory of capitalism...

Who are "they"? Lucas or Obsidian? If you mean Obsidian, then you've probably never heard of BIS. They do care. But, oh I forgot; you probably weren't here when they were taking suggestions from fans, givin away info and writing bloody essays of game features. Something which i doubt is common among developers. They do care.

If you meant LA, then just ignore me.

kirottu said:

The only time I seen BIS asking us something was in IWD2 and that was Sawyer doing ... Sawyer is at Midway now.

I dont recall then asking anything here, I also remenber going over that feature list and rip it apart saying why it was a bad idea to see it ignored and then the game itself showing it really was a bad idea.

Black Isle Studios is dead, Obsidian Entertainment is not Black Isle Studios.

drakron.png

Black Isle Studios is dead, Obsidian Entertainment is not Black Isle Studios.

Yeah, bad wording from my side. I tried to imply that the ex-BISers were trustworthy enough, and meant Obsidian when talking about the feedback. o:)

There were several very informative threads made by developers back then when KotOR 2 was in finishing stages. I meant those.

kirottu said:

Why is everyone so spiteful?

kirottu said:

Of course only the earliest suggestions mattered, the rest were tossed out the window.

Not like that is suprising. Not much point taking suggestions once the game is feature locked. Although they are probably noted for next time.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

In a Gamespot Q&A about Civilization IV, a designer said they had an 'official' fan suggestion book of 200,000 words. o:)

The sheer size of it apart, it makes sense. You gather all the suggestions you can and put them into the mix early on, along with designers' own ideas (which will naturally be the major part) and with the designers in control. It kind of validates the Kotor 3 suggestions threads here - if the developers of Kotor 3 begin work in secret (as happened with TSL), then these forums will be their major early source for fan suggestions. Chances are the developers will end up reading a reduced/summarised form of these threads.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

i tossed the petition to the pack of wolves on GameFAQ's that might get it some hits

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Signed some hours ago, and than readed the longest tread of my life: 45 pages... in Italy now is 4:00am... but anyway at this point im really disappointed with LA (oh well after one year and a half playing SWG ...) and with Obsidian, the game seems to me like an unfinished work, with pieces here and there that lead to nowhere, but its a well known story so i'll quit my personal rant before it begins.

Dont think that this petition can solve something, but anyway it worths trying.

Night all ... or morning al ... evening? :D

P.S.

Pheraps when someone makes a review could be a nice idea to play the game till the end instead of looking only at the character creation screen... (w00t) ... bah this game could have been the best SW mmorpg ever, what a disappointment.