has any one realy gotten good infulence with hk?

has any one acually got there infulence with hk-47 that he acually tells you who his previous master is, cuz every time i ask him it just says infulence faild and he tells you he dosn't know..... or the one with the navi computer, how he says its voice locked and he needs to know who voice locked it... and he knows its freaken revan.... durrrr :p

He says his master had memory troubles but could be a ruthless killer and i think depending on how u made revan in the beginning my revan was ls male,he will talk about two other organics on board.

Mockery:Master i do not trust you,i can not trust u, I will not trust u.

Mockery: O master I love you but i hate what you stand for lets go to the cargo hold and put our muckus covered lips together.

Funny lines

He says his master had memory troubles but could be a ruthless killer and i think depending on how u made revan in the beginning my revan was ls male,he will talk about two other organics on board.

Mockery:Master i do not trust you,i can not trust u, I will not trust u.

Mockery: O master I love you but i hate what you stand for lets go to the cargo hold and put our muckus covered lips together.

Funny lines

The Carth one was priceless.

MASTER I DO NOT TRUST YOU, AND I CANNOT TRUST YOU, OR ANYBODY ELSE, EVER!!

well thanks for that i was just curious about what he says cuz i have never really gotten on his good side allways playing light side he hates me... lol i wish he would let me do that turret simulation like in kotor 1... wtf happend to that

I had started a thread a while back entitled "NPC Information that is hard to discover". But you only asked about HK-47, so what I had written about that character was:

"HK-47 -- he was used by Revan to assassinate Jedi; Revan also used humans (description of type of humans used and their mental technique of avoiding detection is, of course, a description of people like Atton who hide their thoughts). Gives insights into methods and techniques for killing jedi (this is both interesting from a story point of view, and gives your character +1 CON and WIS and force point bonus). Revan pitied the Exile because of the effect the death of those serving him would have, etc. All this needs good influence. Also, having already found out all this stuff about how to kill Jedi, after encountering a certain unkillable Sith Lord on Korriban, you can then ask HK for advice on how to kill unkillable Sith Lords."