A few questions

1. Is it possible to convince Serroco to attack the Exchange on Nar Shaddaa? I always get *failure* when trying to persuade. And then they attack, but im going DS so that isnt what i want. Shouldnt i talk to them?? Want to make refugees conditions even worse!!

2. What are youre stats on your personal crystal? Mine seems to only add strenght, dexterity, constitution...It doesnt give good combat advantages like: attack modifier or extra damage. And its been focused like four times....I realize that adding dexterity and strength isnt bad, but id rather have a killer lightsaber.

You get a different personal crystal depending on your alignment. It also gets stronger over the course of the game but you have to give it to Kreia to be retuned in order for that to happen I think. Did have the strat guide here but I put it away.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

1. Is it possible to convince Serroco to attack the Exchange on Nar Shaddaa? I always get *failure* when trying to persuade. And then they attack, but im going DS so that isnt what i want. Shouldnt i talk to them?? Want to make refugees conditions even worse!!

Even as LS, it would be interesting to pit both gangs against each other and watch them wipe each other out (avoids those pesky DS points), but so far I haven't been able to do that, either. The script seems to indicate that you can--has anyone been able to convince them?

about #1 - I do believe it's impossible...maybe a bug...or intentional w/an option never removed...I don't know. Anyway, that's what I've read/heard and experienced.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's been a while, and I always take care of the exchange before visiting the Serroco.

What does the Feedback log say when you try to persuade them? Does it give any indication of the level of persuade required?

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.