Vin Diesel is Hitman

jaguars4ever

Source: Variety

Vin Diesel will star as Agent 47 in 20th Century Fox's upcoming adaptation of Hitman, the best-selling video game franchise from Eidos and developer IO Interactive.

Diesel also will serve as executive producer. Charles Gordon and Adrian Askarieh are producing through their respective companies, Daybreak Productions and Prime Universe Productions. Daniel Alter will co-produce.

The game's story centers on an international assassin known as Agent 47 who works for a mysterious organization dubbed the Agency. The first three games in the franchise have sold more than 10 million units. Eidos plans to release another sequel, "Hitman: Blood Money," this fall.

"'Hitman' is a project that by the virtue of its DNA can and will reach far beyond its already substantial core audience," Askarieh said. "The canvas on which this adventure takes place is something that movie audiences have embraced for the last 40 years. We obviously are delighted to have Vin Diesel on board, too -- he and Agent 47 are a match made in heaven."

hitmana3.jpg

hitmana2.jpg

manthing2.jpg

read this earlier today, this might be good, or just plain terrible as are all games to movies/vin diesel films.

It's Vin Diesel. I'm leaning toward plain terrible.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Vin's a good 2nd choice. Jason Statham would have been better.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Stallone is making Rambo 4 (actually, technically the numbering is First Blood 4: Rambo 3, but nobody seems too worried). He is writing, directing and starring in it at the age of 58.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Is this likely to be a movie that calls for good acting? I'm not saying Vin Diesel can't act - but I don't think it's long until this kind of movie has a computer-generated lead.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Stallone is making Rambo 4 (actually, technically the numbering isFirst Blood 4: Rambo 3, but nobody seems too worried). He is writing, directing and starring in it at the age of 58.

The First Blood/Rambo thing bothers me, just like Jedi Knight 2 shoulda been Dark Forces 3.

Or like SWAT 4. It should have been Police Quest 9. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Swell.

Marvelous.

(I know they are technically in reverse order of Magnum Force, but I thought more meaning was conveyed in this order. Think about it. Thant's IT!)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, if it means it's being made, it's fine by me. It still has the potential to be a good action flick. And it's not like it'll be an extremely draining performance for Vin since good ol' 47 wasn't exactly what we would call... expressive.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I had absolutely no respect for Vin Diesel (only seen Pitch Black and xXx, which were both crap) until I played the game The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay. Now I think he rocks.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!