Launch's Badly Scanned Pics

Darth Launch

Here's a decidedly bad doodle of Atton... my lack of artistic abilities makes it near impossible for me to actually make him look older than 20... d'oh! :)

It's probably best to consider it a pic of him as he was joining the Mandalorian War... :-"

DL

P.S. Coming up is a pic of Kaneda's beautiful bike from Akira and perhaps a pic of Tetsuo... then something from Thundercats! :D

post-11849-1119188680_thumb.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

That's not feeble, thats good :p

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Thank you Shryke, Flipside and Kaftan for your kind words... they are much appreciated :)

Well, here I present a decidedly incomplete interpretation of the lovely Arcee... :wub:

Consider it a leaving present :)

DL

P.S. Yes, her face is terrible... just couldnt get it right... d'oh! :blink:

post-11849-1119383158_thumb.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

It was a good effort notheless.

Optimus is a lot easier I think, especially if you look at captures from the G1 cartoon where you can see the lines clearly.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I figured that I better keep my word DL :)

So here is my humble contribution...

I didn't have time to draw anything new so I scoured my sketchpads for something to post ;)"

Here is something I drew way back in high school...

Anyone like dragons? Pretty generic, rough, and badly scanned, but its all i've got at the moment :p

PS: You are way too hard on youself DL, you stuff is great! o:)

PPS: I'm not really into Manga, but I could try Ranma if anyone is interested...

Edited by Sentry

Thank you Shryke, Flipside and Kaftan for your kind words... they are much appreciated  :)

Well, here I present a decidedly incomplete interpretation of the lovely Arcee...  :blink:

Consider it a leaving present  :)

DL

P.S. Yes, her face is terrible... just couldnt get it right... d'oh!  >_<

i like it :thumbsup:

man i miss the good old days of transformers :wub:

could you pleeeeze do one of skyfire? :wub::wub:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I figured that I better keep my word DL ;)

So here is my humble contribution...

I didn't have time to draw anything new so I scoured my sketchpads for something to post o:)"

Here is something I drew way back in high school...

Anyone like dragons? Pretty generic, rough, and badly scanned, but its all i've got at the moment :(

PS: You are way too hard on youself DL, you stuff is great!  :rolleyes:

PPS: I'm not really into Manga, but I could try Ranma if anyone is interested...

I like dragons. Very, very nice pic Sentry! I love it! :ermm:

What's Ranma?

:(

Saotome Ranma, (as you should know, Japanese have surname first) a teenage martial artist, and his father Genma travel to the 'cursed training ground' of Jusenkyo in China. There, despite the warnings of the Chinese guard that if they fall in they will turn into the last thing that drowned there, they fall into the cursed springs. From now on, whenever Ranma is doused in cold water, he turns in to a red-headed girl and his father likewise changes into a panda. Hot water changes them back into men again, but only until the next time. To make matters worse, Ranma's father engages him to his friend's daughter: Tendo Akane, a girl who hates boys.

Thats just the first episode. It gets wackier from there. Ran for about 160 eps.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

160 episodes!?! Well, with regards to how the japs usually avoid actually animating the characters that is understandable.

Dont friggin try to deny it, the japanese are masters of skimping in on animation.

jap top 3 tricks:

1. Still picture with moving, looping background. Often used when attacking someone.

2. Still picture moving up and down to simulate walking.

3. Long sequence with character just standing still making weird japanese "oooh..aaaaah?... hnnnn....mmmmm" noises. this one usually has very minimal mouth movement

Don't forget: if there IS animation, it's usually no more than 2-3 badly drawn frames. Often the only thing that changes are their tiny triangular mouths moving a little, or those weird waterdrops that keep flying around their abnormally huge heads.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Really?

Try Gonzo animes like "Last Exile" that uses CGI.

I can understand that anyone subjected to Dragonball have a bad idea of Anime but there are pretty good ones and pretty odd ones.

Najica pantie shoots are priceless and out of place as well.

There are lot of good series ... TriGun, Cowboy Bebop, Urusei Yatsura (Lum and that one is priceless) ...

drakron.png

:luck:

Saotome Ranma, (as you should know, Japanese have surname first) a teenage martial artist, and his father Genma travel to the 'cursed training ground' of Jusenkyo in China. There, despite the warnings of the Chinese guard that if they fall in they will turn into the last thing that drowned there, they fall into the cursed springs. From now on, whenever Ranma is doused in cold water, he turns in to a red-headed girl and his father likewise changes into a panda. Hot water changes them back into men again, but only until the next time. To make matters worse, Ranma's father engages him to his friend's daughter: Tendo Akane, a girl who hates boys.

Thats just the first episode. It gets wackier from there. Ran for about 160 eps.

Sounds hawt. ^_^