Best Jedi Conclave?

Which seemed more in depth or better when the Jedi met?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which seemed more in depth or better when the Jedi met?

• Keep all masters alive
    • Kill one or two masters
    • Kill all of them

I've done both keeping them alive and killing one or two. I thought (I was LS) that killing one or two was far better. The dialouge with Kreia was perfect after that, I thought it was far better than:

Masters: Force wound.

Vrook: You suck force from other people.

Masters: You are odd.

Vrook: I hate you.

Vrook: Cut off from force.

Kreia: Die!

Vrook: ****.

The other one was far better, the LS thing was cool the first time but was kinda sucky in comparison.

The other master/s try to take revenge for killing Jedi, they fight you.

I can't remember it all off the top of my head, but it was great. You should play it through, it's great.

She says you failed her completly and utterly in every way when she asks you if revenge brought you satisfaction. Then she uses that drain move on you. Afterwards she tells you that she wanted the Jedi Order defeated, but she did not want them killed, she wanted them to see your point of view, then they'd see that exile was the wrong choice for you. She says when you sit there, unconcious you will have to acess or something, that's the part I don't remember. She says that after all of this, you will hopefully learn, then you will finally awaken for the first time.

I've only played one game so far, so I won't make vote cos I really wouldn't know which of the remaining two to choose. As my usual 1st game LS, all I can say I won't be voting the option where you keep them alive - brought them all together, expecting some battle plan and final show down, but it all ended rather anti-climatically.

Yes, them being sucked out without a fight was unpredictable (which is usually a good thing), but this time around I'd rather have the run of the mill showdown fight.

It was like Itchy & Scratchy...& Poochie, but what about the firecracker factory?!

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Killing just one sucks. Then all you get when you confront them is "we know what you did to Vrook. Die!". Whereas if you keep them all alive you get interesting dialogue on the nature of your condition and your interaction with the force.

I loved the LS encounter between Kreia and the Masters.

"Step away from her."

"WHAT?!"

"STEP AWAY!"

Vrook flies back

"She has brought truth and you condemn it! The arrogance!"

And the Jedi Enclave bg music sounded fantastic with this scene.

well, you go there and see nothing, then kreia arrive and start a speech about if killing these jedi brought you peace, if it was the revenge you wanted. then she tell you a big speech (wich I find really great with the music) but just after going bersek and force draining you, you should try

I love the ls to its just it has something that catches your attention aka kreia's lines to the council.

I love it how the exile does everything the masters wont do like help khonda,help people on narshada, and help the queen yet they see him as a threat when all he has brought is good to these worlds.

One thing ive always wondered though did vrook somehow turn the other two against the exile. The only one who denied that the exile had some kind of connection to the force was that arrogant and nerve wrenching vrook.

vrook is a nazi, thats the only way to put it, but personally i don't think the masters are dead, i garintee you that they will come back in kotor III, its just bound to happen... even after you rescue vrook form the mercenaries he still gets all pissy about it, i acually think he is jelous that he couldn't take them but you could.... i like your master thou, kavar or what ever his name was, he was the one who taught you but he is still gay to you... i thought you were supost to be like brothers with your master... hum

no the masters are dead. Kreia showed them what it was like to loose the force which for them was something they could not handle.

None of the masters was cool they all used u pretended to be your friends,then tell u "hey u endanger our jedi principles and the force gotta cut u off" dam nazi vrook always so arrogant. In kotor against the other masters and revan and now against u.

i hope they go back to master vandar. errrr the little yoda looking guy :devil:"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.