the most disliked thing in kotor

huzzah we're finially back on track

::flinches:: i suppose i shouldn't say that considering im the one who got off track.

I hate the fact that in some areas there are doors that you can't touch or it's "magnettically sealed" and you can't open it at this time. Also that there are lines that require more influence to continue than you can possibly get, ie Tell me more about these sith who persue us.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Knights of the Old Republic, the original, gave the player a very difficult choice at the turning point of the plot (the revelation of their previous identity). It gave you a better reason to possibly turn on the Jedi, I think, than its sequel did. Yet the path of the dark side is more interesting in the sequel, I must say, and I think Kreia is the key to that. She also makes life on the light side more interesting, though, so I should not say much. (I am a Kreia fanatic. I love that her very first line made me feel guilty. 'Find what you are looking for among the dead?' I knew from that moment I would love her as a character.)

My true misgiving about Knights of the Old Republic II is the heap of bugs I encountered. Far more than its predecessor.

Oh, that, and Sion. I did not find him a compelling character. I never did find corpse-villains the most interesting, and the 'Zombie Sith Lord' theme did not work for me.

But he was far more interesting than Malak, in my opinion, so perhaps I am not being fair. I simply found the wisdom of Traya/Kreia and the nature of Nihilus' power to be considerably more... poignant, or something to that effect.

Ellestor Taranis Thilandrae

Malak is one giant question mark. you really don't know anything about him other than he's a dark jedi, He's powerful, and he trained under revan. If they were to put out the full history's of both sure i think that Nihilus would be a great character (I would still love to see how sombody can become a death god and still be a pushover). Malak would become more than just a brutal face for all the evil of the Jedi Civil War.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Malak is one giant question mark. you really don't know anything about him other than he's a dark jedi, He's powerful, and he trained under revan. If they were to put out the full history's of both sure i think that Nihilus would be a great character (I would still love to see how sombody can become a death god and still be a pushover). Malak would become more than just a brutal face for all the evil of the Jedi Civil War.

Nihilius had insane power, but also an insane flaw in his hunger. In KOTOR:2 you catch him after he has expended most of his power in battle, and he is both hungry and weak. You catch him at a bad time, which is really anti-climactic. I think his character was really under-used.

The main things that i disliked in KOTOR2 were the storyline and the amount of bugs in the game really, it really seemed to spoil what could have been an amazing game. But anyway the storyline can be fixed, as can the bugs :thumbsup: [hopefully]

What I didn't like was that the sith lords were barely seen in the game at all!

I mean, you see Nihilus once with the visas scene, then you go and kill him. That's it. Then with sion you see him on Korriban, but then he has no part in the game until you kill him. And the dark jedi and sith soldiers don't even seem to have commands to kill you, they just try to for no reason. Did you even see the sith under their command? No, not till Nihilus's final battle, and Sion only had the ones at Korriban, seemingly. At least in Kotor 1 you see Malak on the command deck of the Leviathon kind of telling people what to do to kill you (i.e. Calo Nord) and all the dark jedi running around saying "Lord Malak was most displeased" blah blah blah. You also seemed to fight more sith in Kotor 1 than in Kotor 2.

Well, I guess you see a lot of Kreia, but she isn't even a sith lord till the end of the game (i mean, she manipulates you and stuff, but she wasn't trying to kill you during the game).

I got that from my teacher who's got at least a masters in psycology and is a practicing sex councilor... The class by the way is Human Sexuality

The female's sexual peak is around 38, wheras the male's is aorund 17. This just means that secual appetites at these ages is greatest; obviously more experience and wisdom makes you a better partner.

I would council you against a headlong rush into hormone-charged sexcapades. If I could, I would go back and be a virgin (or close to it) at my wedding. Like anyhting, you can cheapen the act of congress to the point that it is compeltely detached from emotion. What does that prove? The greatest "pleasure" (such a clumsy word to use) derives from being with someone you truly love. Unfortunately, most people in this world will never experience true love. I believe in shooting for the highest, though. Go for gold.

:)

This is mirrored in the shallow romance plots of KotOR. (Did you see what I did there? Do you like the way I brought my speil back on topic?) The dialogue is very shallow. And it is eminently possible to provide characters with whom a connection is possible, even though they are badly rendered low resolution pixels on an RPG. I have fond memories of a character from one of the NwN community mods, for example. That relationship grew over three mods, and matured over another four after that. But the important thing was the depth and credibility of the dialogue.

:cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT