Ok like this game seems to focus on echos dealing with all the characters I have a question about the exile.

Ok so he cut himself of the force during malachor v, after healing up in peragus he seems to be hearing the force from long away. By the end of the game the masters tell you that basically you are a leach that sucks the force from others. They tell you this even though you awaken the force in others so my question is " Is the exiles connection fixed,is the connection one that is drowned out by the echo making it seem he is still cut off, or is he just cut of from it?"

Ok like this game seems to focus on echos dealing with all the characters I have a question about the exile.

Ok so he cut himself of the force during malachor v, after healing up in peragus he seems to be hearing the force from long away. By the end of the game the masters tell you that basically you are a leach that sucks the force from others. They tell you this even though you awaken the force in others so my question is " Is the exiles connection fixed,is the connection one that is drowned out by the echo making it seem he is still cut off, or is he just cut of from it?"

basically he's a bad motherf..........errr....guy

LoL guys I need an answer lol.  Does he fix it by blowin malachor v does it not change, is it drowned out help me understand.

I don't think that the answer you are seeking has been fully developed. If there is a KOTOR3, I think the issues you have raised will playa central role.

My view is that the Council only had it half-right in their views about the Exile's force wound - and that they mistook the Exile's benign condition to be the same as the malevolent condition of Darth Nihilius and other Sith.

If you pay careful attention to Kreia, HK-47, and Atton, you will learn that the Mandalorean wars actually masked a different war - to convert LS force users to DS force users. Revan had discovered that horror and atrocities caused Jedi to lose a great deal of their connection to LS force, making them succeptable to DS corruption. Those atrocities, and Malachor V, in particular, resulted in "wounds" in the force where the LS users in particular seemed unable to connect with LS force.

The Exile had always been gifted with the ability to form strong bonds with others. Revan called this a "human being" quality in discussions with HK-47 and said it would be the Exile's downfall because if ppl around the Exile were killed in large numbers, all of those bonds would surely kill him too. We also learn from HK-47 more of Revan's views that this "human being" quality is unusual because it relies on being able to feel the passions of other ppl, but that type of a human connection normally interfers with the discipline which is part of the training of Jedi and Sith.

After Malachor, the Exile cut himself completely off from the force because of all of the pain. But she/he was unique in being able to do that. No other Jedi had ever done that before. Apparently it had another effect. The Exile was the only Jedi capable of walking away from Malachor V without falling to the dark side (Kreia basically tells this to the Council). In contrast, other LS force users apparently suffered great damage to their "will" which greatly harmed their LS connection to the force, but they couldn't disconnect from the force and thus kept their connection as a DS connection.

Kreia has a great deal of disdain for the force because she feels that on balance the force has controlled her more than she has controlled the force. In the Exile she saw the capability to counteract the control the force had over her.

Having said all of that, I will tell you that some believe that the Exile did not extablish a new connection to the force; the he/she simply used the connection of others. Vrook (who was about as closed minded as one could get) certainly believed that, and apparently convinced the other Council members of that.

But Visas strongly disagreed and apparently believed that the Exile could both give and take strength from his/her companions. Visas tells the Exile that the Council does not understand what it means to be human (which clicks with Revan's observations that the Exile has human qualities but other Jedi do not). She also tells the Exile she/he should find strength from his/her companions and not exile her/himself like before.

I think that the horrible thing Revan had discovered, and had gone to combat, was that she/he had uncovered a "perfect" DS strategy - the strategic use of atrocities - against which there is NO LS defense. The LS users must themselves become horrible to defeat a DS user who uses atrocities with the result that the LS user cannot win without falling to the DS.

I think that Kreia, for all of her faults and deceptions, saw that the Exile with her/his ability to disconnect from the force, might be able to counter this perfect strategy. I think Kreia was preparing the Exile to help Revan. Visas advice that the Exile take strength from companions, may play a future role in allowing the Exile to have a source of strength when she/he does disconnect from the force. Also there is something special about Visas, not fully developed yet, that she was the only person to survive the Kataar masacre. I think she also has those human qualities.

In fact, if you look closely you will see that Mira also survived a massacre and that Atton has massacres in his background. Bao Dur, or course, was also present at Malachor V. Handmaiden goes on to teach about how disconnecting from the force made the Exile stronger; but it may turn out that she has a greater massacre connection than we know of, perhaps through her father. Finally, Mandalore is a walking massacre.

I just mention the last part in that I think most or all of these guys will play a role in any future KOTOR 3, despite Kreia's views of the future, which seemed to leave the Exile out of all of their futures.

At any rate that is my current view (I may not have explicitly said it but I think that the Exile has a good connection to the force at game's end - by the way, my computer screen told me over and over the Exile was getting better and better connections to the force).

Nobody seems to be able to answer that though. The only wound who isnt dependant on the force is the exile so i fail to understand how the council can see you as a threat especially when you only use your power for good but also in the beginning of the game how are you gettin your force powers I thought kreia had lost her powers. In the end maybe the sound of the force within the exile has been defeaned to a point where its in him but yet still not enough to heal him

Nobody seems to be able to answer that though. The only wound who isnt dependant on the force is the exile so i fail to understand how the council can see you as a threat especially when you only use your power for good but also in the beginning of the game how are you gettin your force powers I thought kreia had lost her powers. In the end maybe the sound of the force within the exile has been defeaned to a point where its in him but yet still not enough to heal him

They thought you were a threat because you could end up doing damage just like Nihilus, you could even make your companions learn how to bond and become stronger like those Assasins you fight. That's why you were considered a threat.

Also, you don't have to draw power from somebody who uses the force, just one who is strong in it. Kreia was very experienced, also there was Atton. Between those two you could get plenty of power.

But when kreia was exiled wasnt the force ripped in her as well and the whole atton thing he still didnt even know him so he couldnt draw power from him.

But ok heres my question nihilius and those he trained could not feed their taste but the exile never really has this problem . What happened to nihilius and exile are 2 different situations.

Both master kavar and master zell something at first are glad to see you it seems to me vrook convinced them otherwise.

Also just read another topic about kreia and handmaiden man some people have weird imaginations.

In the end maybe the sound of the force within the exile has been defeaned to a point where its in him but yet still not enough to heal him

I'm thinking now that the Exile's healing is coming from her/his new connections to ppl - after all those years in exile. When the Exile first gets on the Ebon Hawk, Atton comments on the glow, and how much she/he has changed --When Handmaiden first joins, same thing; Again when Mira first joins, same thing. Later when HM and/or Bao Dur look different, calmer, after the Tomb mission on Dxun, but won't comment on what they learned about themselves, I'm thinking that each of them had been outcasts/exiles in their own way; maybe they had connected with the others on that mission.