What's your favorite gun?

11XHooah

Here ya go:

mp5sdrock.jpg

The MP5 SD

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Here's the new HK-416:

416postersm.jpg

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

I still chuckle when I remember Guybrush Threepwood waggling his eyebrows before stuffing an entire dog down his pants.

And go easy on Tommy. In GTA3 he couldn't swim, and could only run about fifty metres. Which was at least some concession to him carrying more than ten thousand rounds of ammo, plus 10 or 20 LAWs...

*singing*

Oh there's a...

Monkey in my pocket,

And he's stealing all my change.

His stare is blank and glassy,

I suspect that he's deranged.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The new colt for suicidal people everywhere. Coming to store near you....

gun.jpg

...Typically danish :lol:

Not that I'm complaing if they use em :-"

Right, yet we're the ones who had you under our crown, and never vice versa. :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Oh, I seem to recall a certain Karl X of Sweden that marched an army over the ice in 1658 to open a big can of whopass and forced you to give us Sk

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Kaftan the undying I be, walked the earth since the dawn of time I have.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ah but Kaftan, it was never yours, it had been ours for 800 years. Now please give it back! :"> Edit: Just a little piece of evidence ;D "The province of Scania, or Sk

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Here is the MSG90A1, another weapon by Heckler and Koch. Looks nice :lol:

msg90main.jpg

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Ah but Kaftan, it was never yours, it had been ours for 800 years. Now please give it back!

Dude, just look at the map. All logic says its ours. Denmark is just that little appendix to germany, you had no bussiness claiming land on the scandinavian peninsula. :D

he got thoroughly beaten at the Storming of Copenhagen in 1659 and  the army eventually destroyed in the aftermatch by a combined force of Danes, Dutch, Austrians, Poles, Brandenburgians...

It took an entire coalition of armed froces from multiple countries to beat us, not a fair fight at all if you ask me :blink:"

Dude, just look at the map. All logic says its ours. Denmark is just that little appendix to germany, you had no bussiness claiming land on the scandinavian peninsula. :D

Jutland is, I'll give you that without batting an eye :D But just look at where the capital is located; in the center of the realm, it's logical that Sk

DENMARK!

If you like that, you'll love this:

hk21e.jpg

The HK21E. Heckler and Koch delivers yet again.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Another little beauty from HK

Very nice :lol:

Look at this. It's the M16A2 "shorty":

kwcmuka_m16a2shorty.jpg

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

How about this  :cool:

Bet ya cant wait till you join the forces can ya  :lol:

Can't wait :huh:

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Those are sweet. :cool: I've never seen the VM-16 before.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

I know this thread is about guns, but I can't resist puting the picture of my favourite plane: A-10 Thunderbolt ( talking about guns - 20mm gun with depleted urianum shells that cuts through any tank like butter)

image034.jpg

:ermm: