What's your favorite gun?

11XHooah

Yer all pussies with yer fancy machine guns.  Real men be usein' flintlocks and rapiers:

VAFO5281_2dragoonpistols_exb.jpg

10048b.jpg

Hell, yeah.

"I was a-goin

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, seeing as I know very little about the handling/use of firearms I don't have a favourite.

If I had to fight melee I'd prefer an unarmed fight, but if the need should arise, these would be my "favourites":

RKChain_Large.gif

That's right, a motorcycle chain. The amount of damage that can be done with one is terrible.

Alternately:

1382392.gif

..do I really need to explain?

I've spent far too much money on stupid backup gas guns, a pimped up Mac10 that never works properly, and several blowback pistols, only one still working is the fullauto Glock18.  :D

Hihi, yes backup guns are usually strictly for posing. So, can your g18 still fire semi-auto? My friend had a Glock19 and that is the most reliable GBB ever made, it never broke! But I would rather spend money on my main gun than buying a GBB.

Hehe that description fits on about, say 30% of the people attending the club, the rest are equipment and win whores far worse than myself. I'd say I'm about average, I like the ragged look but also some pimped up stuff to boot, I prefer a good fight to actually winning, if the fight is good I don't mind losing at all... and you know, when you have an AK you simply have to fire it into the air if victorious.  :)

Preferably while clinging to the hood of a rundown Toyota pickup truck :D

Its a shame that there are no russky guns except for the Ak47. There's a ton of authentic Russian equipment available but no airsoft guns :- It would be so sweet to play a good old commie and kick all those US army whores :lol:

Damn now you've got me all worked up. There's is a club in town and all I have to do is buy myself a new gun and Im set, Ive still got all my old gear. But then it'll be "Im just going to but this thing..and this....and this little thingie too...and this" and then you're sitting there with 1000euro worth of gun.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hihi, yes backup guns are usually strictly for posing. So, can your g18 still fire semi-auto? My friend had a Glock19 and that is the most reliable GBB ever made, it never broke! But I would rather spend money on my main gun than buying a GBB.

Yeah the G18c can fire semi-auto and full-auto, you can see Morpheus fireing the pistol in MatrixII (however crappy it is) with an extended mag, which I also bought just for show. :D Looks like this:

longmag.jpg

Preferably while clinging to the hood of a rundown Toyota pickup truck :D

Its a shame that there are no russky guns except for the Ak47. There's a ton of authentic Russian equipment available but no airsoft guns :p It would be so sweet to play a good old commie and kick all those US army whores :lol:

:D Aye, nothing beats gunning down all those SWAT and Delta wannabes with their over the top Spec Ops equipment, I take special pride whenever I manage to take down one of the dudes with group bradge on his shoulder; them guys are usually the most whored up, and at the same time also those who get most pissed off when shot by some random dude wearing the cheapest mask available. :-

Damn now you've got me all worked up. There's is a club in town and all I have to do is buy myself a new gun and Im set, Ive still got all my old gear. But then it'll be "Im just going to but this thing..and this....and this little thingie too...and this" and then you're sitting there with 1000euro worth of gun.

Glad to be of service :) But don't come whinin' to me when ya spent all yer cash, I've finally learned to control my own spending the past few years. ;)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Yer all pussies with yer fancy machine guns.  Real men be usein' flintlocks and rapiers:

VAFO5281_2dragoonpistols_exb.jpg

10048b.jpg

My god, I want that sword.  That sword is teh roxxor.  Plus, it crits on an 18-20.  Ooh baby.

You use your flintlock pistols, and I'll use an M249 SAW :D

saw.jpg

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Who goes first?  :D

Me.

titan1-icbm.jpg

:- Oh yeah, well lets see if your missile can stand up against this:

Broccoli.jpg

Edited by 11XHooah

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

Scimitar +3, Frostbrand

This is the magical scimitar +3, Frostbrand.  It is one of Drizzt's personal

weapons.

STATISTICS:

Damage:  1D8 + 3

THACO:  +3 bonus

Damage type:  Slashing

Weight:  4

Proficiency type:  Scimitar

Speed Factor:  2

Type:  1-handed

Requires: 8 Strength

Not usable by:

Mage

Cleric

Scimitar +5, Defender

This is the magical scimitar +5 Defender that bears the name "Twinkle."  It

is one of the personal weapons of Drizzt.  Due to its magical nature, only

those pure of heart can use it.

STATISTICS:

Special:  +2  Armor Class bonus

Not usable by:

Evil or Neutral Alignment

Mage

Cleric

:)

I laugh at your pathetic attempt of a weapon! *laughs*

Now you want a weapon? Here's a REAL weapon:

Bothan Stun Stick

Feats Required:

Weapon Proficiency -

S&M Weapons

Damage: Fetishistic, 2-2

Critical Threat:

20-20,x2

On Hit: Gimped 25% chance,

6 seconds, DC 10

Attack Modifier: +1

A useful tool for

gang banging, this weapon

is more effective than the

standard bush beater, but

is still available on most

worlds. High-Density

bukkake discharge make

this item unwieldy and

unusuable in the off-hand.

manthing2.jpg

Scimitar +3, Frostbrand

This is the magical scimitar +3, Frostbrand.  It is one of Drizzt's personal

weapons.

STATISTICS:

Not usable by:

Mage

Cleric

Scimitar +5, Defender

This is the magical scimitar +5 Defender that bears the name "Twinkle."  It

is one of the personal weapons of Drizzt.  Due to its magical nature, only

those pure of heart can use it.

STATISTICS:

Special:  +2  Armor Class bonus

Not usable by:

Evil or Neutral Alignment

Mage

Cleric

:)

I laugh at your pathetic attempt of a weapon! *laughs*

Now you want a weapon? Here's a REAL weapon:

Bothan Stun Stick

Feats Required:

Weapon Proficiency -

S&M Weapons

Damage: Fetishistic, 2-2

Critical Threat:

20-20,x2

On Hit: Gimped 25% chance,

6 seconds, DC 10

Attack Modifier: +1

A useful tool for

gang banging, this weapon

is more effective than the

standard bush beater, but

is still available on most

worlds. High-Density

bukkake discharge make

this item unwieldy and

unusuable in the off-hand.

I'll use this:

swords_western_picarro_sword.jpg

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

shooting a 454 casull will bring tears of joy to the eyes of all hundgun enthusiasts!

...more likely tears of pain from their broken wrist. :)"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Speaking of broken wrists...

Tokyo_marui_desert_eagle_50_AE.JPG"Desert Eagle point five O"

Too cliche? :">

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You use your flintlock pistols, and I'll use an M249 SAW :D

saw.jpg

I think you're compensating for something. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :D

So it's whatever weapon you want? Hmmmmm.

I'll show it to you....in ACTION!!!!

Are you ready for this?

rabbitat.jpg

Ahhhhhhh!

Ah, that is a formidable opponent, but it can be easily placated with this super secret weapon:

carrot.jpg

Or better yet:

tic745.jpg

Wait a minute! Silly rabbit, trix are for kids :D

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

This thread is probably way beyond normal weapons by now, but..

This is the weapon I was trained at in the Swedish Army:

psg90.jpg

It's called a PSG-90, uses 7.62mm ammo (normal or sabot), comes with a 10x42 Hendsolt scope and practically guarantees a 'one shot, one kill' at distances up around 800 m.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

This thread is probably way beyond normal weapons by now, but..

This is the weapon I was trained at in the Swedish Army:

psg90.jpg

It's called a PSG-90, uses 7.62mm ammo (normal or sabot), comes with a 10x42 Hendsolt scope and practically guarantees a 'one shot, one kill' at distances up around 800 m.

Nice :lol:

Here's an oldie. It is the M1918 BAR (Browing Automatic Rifle) used during World War 2 and Korea:

BAR_nomenclature.jpg

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Isn't that CS' infamous Arctic Warfare Magnum?

Yes it is (only the caliber differs a little), and you've clearly played way too much CS if you recognize it from there.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I thought Hooah was the official army nut(every board needs one), but...whoah. Welcome 'Soldier.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds