What's your favorite gun?

11XHooah

No stopping at high quality restuarants like Ihop, McDonalds, KFC, or MCDONALDS!

This calls for extreme measures for you have failed as a friend...

rommel-mcdonald.jpg

P.S. Kast, it is seriously lacking...in the defense department...and as an offensive weapon, that is a bad trait to own....

Yeah McDonalds for everyone........liberate iraq and give the poor iraqis what they need most:

iraq_mcdonalds_jpg.jpg

:p

hahahahah :devil:

Here is H&K's MG4 machine gun. Looks strikingly similar to the M249 SAW:

mg4main.jpg

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Speaking of SUV's....this is my favourite, you don't have to stop at the next restaurant for the can:

suv%5B1%5D.jpg

:thumbsup:

I have to have that. How much do you want for it? :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MG4 - rambo used that gun (or at least one that looked very similar). Its also in Hitman.

You're thinking of the M60:

m60.jpg

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Its manageable.

hkat-m60e3.jpg

Even girls can do it :D

Ive seen clips of people firing Mg42's rifle-style and it shoots at almost twice the RPM of an M60 :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

girlAR154.jpg

Girls with guns. :thumbsup:

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

And here's another beautiful piece of weaponry:

M14_normal.jpg

The M14.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

BTW Lady D is through to the secound round of that tournament. Vampirella did not make it though.

Yay! :D ...no :lol:

Actually, in First Blood, Rambo only used one arm there Kaftan... :wub:" you tard...

dude, uhm..you know.. a man is born imperfect and all that ****

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I wasnt exactly seerious either :D

...damn this intraweb and its shortcommings in purveying comedic communication.

Here's the M79 grenade launcher used during the Vietnam era. It would later be replaced with the M203.

m79.jpg

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

OOOOOH! thats the one from T2 isn't it?

It sure is :cool:

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

We completely topped the m79 with the full auto grenade launcher at the beginning of this thread. Except, that is, for the purpose of glaring out into the darkness, listening for the sound of the enemy and lofting a single grenade into them a la Apocalypse Now.

Thought: why the hell is it called 'Apocalypse Now'?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It wasnt called that originally, it had numerous names like "the psyechedelic soldier" but most of them got lost once they determined its was going to be Apocalypse Now. That names comes from a graffitti in Kurtz camp, it was just supposed to be this wild psychedelic thing with connections to Joseph Conrads "The Heart of Darkness" and TS Eliots poem "The hollow men" which is the two litterary works Apocalyspe is based on. The end lines of the hollow men is:

"this is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper"

Theres a scene when Dennis Hopper is hopped up on coke and rambling on and Kurtz throws a book at him and he says "The world ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper Im ****ing splitting, man!"