What's your favorite gun?

11XHooah

The only good thing about the fight in RotJ was that it squared the downfall of the entire Empire with me. I mean, if his best regiment can bve beaten by those guys, well then he munted any way you cut it.

I still say there are two kinds of people: those who cry when that ewok gets blown up by the AT-ST, and those get on their seats and cheer.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't understand what happened to the stormtroopers. They used to be so bad a** during the Clone Wars. Did they just stop trying?

Here's my favorite blaster pistol:

Heavy_Blaster_Pistol.jpg

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Here's the M16A4

m16a4_3.jpg

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

That one looks really cumbersome.  :o

The night vision scope is a little bit overkill :)"

nightvision-6015B-8.jpg

The AN-PVS 14 is what you use with an M16 type rifle

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I prefer a venom gun or a snipper

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Talk about what gun fires most rounds per minute.....

metal_storm1b_f.jpg

Mike O'Dwyer's new machine gun can fire a million rounds per minute.

I wouldn't mind having that :cool:

I also wouldn't mind having this set up:

Ge3Pak.gif

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

The upcoming night of the living death, aka "When the **** hit the fan"-era, will be interesting to experience equipped with those and landmines.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hey, don't be sad, when you spam to get to Level 5 like me, you'll get them...

SPAMMER! :D

Look at the pretty MP5. It's tricked out of course:

mp5-1.jpg

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--