anyone else suffering with this problem

I'm seem to have a bug of some sort where once my character has finshed any combat it then gets stuck and can't move but I can enter first person view and look around and I can look around normally when my character gets stuck.

The only way I've found so far to make my character unstuck is to save my game as it is and load it again but when I reach any combat it happens again.

any ideas???

I'm seem to have a bug of some sort where once my character has finshed any combat it then gets stuck and can't move but I can enter first person view and look around and I can look around normally when my character gets stuck. 

The only way I've found so far to make my character unstuck is to save my game as it is and load it again but when I reach any combat it happens again.

any ideas???

I get something similar recently (ever since the 1.0b patch in fact...interesting...). After combat I would get stuck...if I hold down a movement key I would start to move again after about 5 seconds or so.

Not much help for you I'm afraid, though does anyone else have this problem? Notice it before the patch?