Can ne1 tell me wherethe cyan and bronze crystals?

Can ne1 where the cyan and bronze crystals are(if they exist) i never seen them in the game. ive gotten the viridian, silver and orange crystals but never the bronze or cyan. Thanks in advance.

I got the cyan from Joran once(after re loading the game about 10 times) but never the bronze and I played the game about 6 or 7 times now ;)

No I got a bronze one in a lightsaber that Master Vrook gave me after completing Datoonie

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If you like re-loading over and over you can get the Cyan from the first shop on Telos.

Mostly it's just random...both in stores and from the sabers NPC's give you....although people have noted that there's a few places or shops where a certain color is always offered (don't ask me, I don't remember/know).

Nothing like getting 6 violet crystals.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ive always gotten 1 silver crystal on nar shaddar place. the two sellers that fight and they want u to pick one of the sellers. when u have done dantoine and dxun one of the sellers(i forgot which) if u pick him/her will have new stuff and ive always gotten the silver crystal there. Ive also gotten the viridian in the palace place. and the orange ive gotten on korriben.

yeah the "traditional" (ie blue, green, red) colours in this game seem a lot rarer than in kotor1. i almost always end up with lots of violet, bronze, siver, etc, but only one or two blue, green etc crystals

anyway, i think its time i go to bed. its.... 6:30am?!?! i gotta get up in the morning!! actually.... i gotta get up in about an hour!!

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Can ne1 where the cyan and bronze crystals are(if they exist) i never seen them in the game. ive gotten the viridian, silver and orange crystals but never the bronze or cyan. Thanks in advance.

I got the cyan from Joran once(after re loading the game about 10 times) but never the bronze and I played the game about 6 or 7 times now :o

same here i wonder if there even is a bronze...................hmmmm it is either in there somewhere, or cut from the game or not even made. :p