Books with KOTOR characters in them?

Master Gallen

Damn, I'd give my left foot to be the one to write those. (I'd give my right arm, but I kind of need it to type...)

EDIT: By "those" I of course mean novels, not the comics, Darth Flatus. :rolleyes:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Ah, don't waste your money. If your looking for a story with less pretty pictures, there's some good fanfic around here. If you want the pretty pictures, try the fanart. I see no need to actually buy anything. :geek:

On that note, how long until Ch. 9 Silver?

sig2.gif

Funny you should ask... It was uploaded about 15 minutes ago! :o (Sorry Launch, I just couldn't wait anymore! :p )

Right here

The site hasn't been refreshed yet, so if you click on the link in my sig you won't find it. <_< (hence why I haven't changed it yet) The direct link should however work.

This is a loooong chapter (hence why it took me so long to get it online).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yo Silver! You have some real talent there! :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed your stories, especially ch. 9! I can't wait until your next one. Keep up the great work, you're a natural!

...and to Darkside, thanks for the tip. I'm new to this scene. Fanfic and Fanart were unknown to me before. Appreicate it! :wub:

Thanks! :D

Ah yes, I do vaguely remember a time when fanfic was new to me... In fact, I remember a time when I said "Hey, I may be an Atton fangirl, but at least I don't read fanfic."

Said statement was quickly followed a few days later by "Hey, I may read fanfic, but at least I don't write it."

I'll give you three guesses as to what the next statement was... :thumbsup:" (Actually, it wasn't so much a statement as me shamefacedly handing the first chapter of Atton's Redemption to my bf at the time, hanging my head, and going to hide in my bedroom to play some KOTOR2, as he read the first word -- "Atton" -- and exclaimed, "Oh god... NO!")

Good times.

I actually really like writing fanfic (clearly). I think my style has improved quite a bit since I first started writing it. If nothing else, it's fun -- really fun -- and it's great practice. (Plus it makes fangirls -- and some fanboys -- happy. Everybody wins!)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Funny you should ask... It was uploaded about 15 minutes ago! :lol: (Sorry Launch, I just couldn't wait anymore! :) )

Right here

The site hasn't been refreshed yet, so if you click on the link in my sig you won't find it. <_< (hence why I haven't changed it yet) The direct link should however work.

This is a loooong chapter (hence why it took me so long to get it online).

Ah, I wondered where you'd been ... :cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ah, I wondered where you'd been ...  :cool:

:)

What do you mean? I've been here all along... Just maybe not as much, as I've also been busy with *gasp* my social life. (I know, I know... I should know how to set my priorities better. :-)

Funny enough, a couple days ago I was wondering the same about you. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Ah, I wondered where you'd been ...  :cool:

:p

What do you mean? I've been here all along... Just maybe not as much, as I've also been busy with *gasp* my social life. (I know, I know... I should know how to set my priorities better. :lol:)

Funny enough, a couple days ago I was wondering the same about you. :p

Yeah, I must have taken two days off this week: sorry about that. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT