A Funny Feeling Kreia Knows More Then Shes Telling

Hello.

This hasn't occured to me until my exile spoke to Kreia.But I sought of get the feeling Kreia knows more about Revans disppearance more then shes telling.And T3 knows as well where Revan might be but he won't say a soul thing about it.I dont know but does anyone else get the feeling Kreia may know more then she actually knows?

care to discuss this?

Hello.

This hasn't occured to me until my exile spoke to Kreia.But I sought of get the feeling Kreia knows more about Revans disppearance more then shes telling.And T3 knows as well where Revan might be but he won't say a soul thing about it.I dont know but does anyone else get the feeling Kreia may know more then she actually knows?

care to discuss this?

Maybe she locked him in a cupboard on Malachor V.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

With the whole Influence thing (and my LS ways not holding up with Kreia) and also with T3 cos I'm skill-less, I just got the impression that T3 was well, my enemy with his own higher agenda. I know it's not supposed to be like that but alas, when a droid turns you down it makes you think.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Kreia's good at making vague comments to give the impression that she knows more than she really does. It's part of her act, designed to manipulate the Exile. She may indeed have an idea of what happened to Revan, but there's no guarantee that she's right.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I doubt she knows. She's just manipulating the Exile.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

IMO Kreia may be telling the truth in that she doesn't know 'exactly' where Revan is, but I'd think she has a pretty darned good idea. However, she'd be going against Revan's wishes, maybe even breaking a promise, if she said anything definite to anyone--not to mention possibly endangering him further if the conversation was overheard or repeated. Nor would she want to take the chance that Exile might say 'HELL, NO!' like anyone else in his/her right mind, if she told the truth about the danger.

well the idea did not stuck me until I was talknig to Kreia.I just had somthing funny feeling both T3 and Kreia might both know somthing together.because I intend to find out some how whos responsible for making my dear Revan disappear.I know T3 might possibly know somthing along with Kreia (since Kreia was Revans former master) I would not be surprised if she knows really what happened to Revan.But that knowledge she carries about where Revan went might be useless to you

because she dies at the end (why do I get the feeling Kriea fakes her death as well?)

I don't know.but I know Kreia might be a fuly lying old woman with every thnig she tells you is a lie but I just have a funny feeling on her and T3.

well the idea did not stuck me until I was talknig to Kreia.I just had somthing funny feeling both T3 and Kreia might both know somthing together.because I intend to find out some how whos responsible for making my dear Revan disappear.I know T3 might possibly know somthing along with Kreia (simce Kreia was Revans former master) i would not be surprised if she knows really what happened to Revan.But that knowledge she carries about where Revan went might be useless to you because she dies at the end (why do I get the feeling Kriea fakes her death as well?) I don't know.but I know Kreia might be a fuly lying old woman with every thnig she tells you is a lie but I just have a funny feeling on her and T3.

T3 probably knows something. In EPIII they wiped C3p0's memory but didnt wipe R2's and he's obviously continuing a long history of sneakyness that began with T3.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

When you say disapperance, do you mean she knows why Revan has been gone for long? or just where he is in general (because he's obviously out in the unknown regions chasing True Sith

I suddenly feel so dirty...hopefully they're just a dead race like in those K1 loading screens

)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I always sort of thought that maybe T3 came looking for her, and then she inturn decided to find the Exile, not that it really matters the story blows, bigtime. I've seen sports games with better writing ;)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

This is spoiler stuff, Bastila!

T3 was sent back by Revan in the Ebon Hawk. I think Revan may have wiped T3's memory of the exact location -- or put a time-delayed memory wipe to activate after T3 got back to Republic Space. T3 attacks HK-47 (get lots of influence with HK-47 to find out more plot) because HK-47 is able to imitate Revan's voice and unlock the hyperdrive, which will also reveal Revan's location.

Kreia knows exactly where Revan went: to the Outer Rim! ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

(...)

(why do I get the feeling Kriea fakes her death as well?)

(...)

Hmm... this is about a spoiler so I'll post this in spoil-tag too ;):

Anyways -> No! That's like the worse thing that can happen to leave that old hag alive for K3.

Imagine -> no manipulative options for the player, no intelligent decisions, no outsmarting sittuations YOU can make...

again

So just no :D

Is anyone else wondering why the thread author always uses capitals with each and every word when making titles?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

a cupboard under the stairs?

well if she hid him in my closet,dont be surprised when his corpse falls out, i can see it now .................Revan didnt go out to stop the True Sith i bet him that if he could survive in my smelly closet i'd give him a million dollars........unfortunately for him , his strengh in the force could not allow him to survive the smelly side of the closet and when i opened the door and said "Revan you can come out now you won.........Revan?" and when i opened the door all the way i saw him slumped over........DEAD..............Bastilla Skywalker would so kill me. :-

a cupboard under the stairs?

well if she hid him in my closet,dont be surprised when his corpse falls out, i can see it now .................Revan didnt go out to stop the True Sith i bet him that if he could survive in my smelly closet i'd give him a million dollars........unfortunately for him , his strengh in the force could not allow him to survive the smelly side of the closet and when i opened the door and said "Revan you can come out now you won.........Revan?" and when i opened the door all the way i saw him slumped over........DEAD..............Bastilla Skywalker would so kill me. :lol:

my beautiful hottie Revan.so your the one that kidnapped my male beloved Revan? :lol: what should I do with you jodo? hmmmm? lol :lol:my poor beloved Revan.

*Revan where are you????* :blink:

of course if you think of it a funny way.Revans probably running off in a wild goose chase? lol :lol: no just kidding. :p

well if she hid him in my closet,dont be surprised when his corpse falls out, i can see it now .................Revan didnt go out to stop the True Sith i bet him that if he could survive in my smelly closet i'd give him a million dollars........unfortunately for him , his strengh in the force could not allow him to survive the smelly side of the closet and when i opened the door and said "Revan you can come out now you won.........Revan?" and when i opened the door all the way i saw him slumped over........DEAD..............Bastilla Skywalker would so kill me. :blink:

For some reason this reminds me of Megatron keeping Exar Kun in a shoe box..

You had to be trained up anyway so its not like she could just tell you and off you go. Sort of like Visas , anyone else think after Nihilus I could have done this when I came off Peragus you silly cow.. Although him being lured out and dying of starvation might have helped just a bit.

478327[/snapback]

T3 was sent back by Revan in the Ebon Hawk. I think Revan may have wiped T3's memory of the exact location -- or put a time-delayed memory wipe to activate after T3 got back to Republic Space. T3 attacks HK-47 (get lots of influence with HK-47 to find out more plot) because HK-47 is able to imitate Revan's voice and unlock the hyperdrive, which will also reveal Revan's location.

Kreia knows exactly where Revan went: to the Outer Rim! :rolleyes:

Do we ever get to unlock the navicomputer? I kept getting the feeling that I had to do something to jog HK's memory but I could never figure out what it was...

Is anyone else wondering why the thread author always uses capitals with each and every word when making titles?

... Because, traditionally, that is the correct syntax for a title ...?

T3 was sent back by Revan in the Ebon Hawk. I think Revan may have wiped T3's memory of the exact location -- or put a time-delayed memory wipe to activate after T3 got back to Republic Space. T3 attacks HK-47 (get lots of influence with HK-47 to find out more plot) because HK-47 is able to imitate Revan's voice and unlock the hyperdrive, which will also reveal Revan's location

Kreia knows exactly where Revan went: to the Outer Rim! :thumbsup:

Do we ever get to unlock the navicomputer? I kept getting the feeling that I had to do something to jog HK's memory but I could never figure out what it was...

To the best of my knowledge, no.

Either intentionally or due to cut content, but the trigger isn't in the dialogue I have seen. Perhaps Darth333 or one of those people interested in scanning the dialogue files has found some evidence of it? (I sincerely doubt it, though.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT