Are you a REAL Fallout fan?

Yeah, but it's so damn huge. And in an odd place. :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Freaky. <_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

According to the link, this symbol attracts tormented people to the wearer. I'm wondering, is this a good tattoo to have? I mean, you could just be walking down a normal high street and end up with half a dozen random malcontents trailing after you. :p

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

That would just mean that you had experienced a crossing-over and they'd be your party. Sounds like a mediocre premise for d20 Modern campaign. :p

kirottu said:

You mean mean the edged ankh?

kirottu said:

Cull the dumb?
Nah, sterilizing the masses should suffice.

... After all, the society needs to be an underclass to do all the menial tasks in the society. Even Brave New World had As, Bs, Cs, Ds, Es, and Fs, too, I think.

Just allow selective procreation. And, as per Aldous Huxley, introduce some sort of retardation in brain growth inter-(artificial)-uterine, like carbon monoxide, or lead poisoning.

Of course, genetic engineered workers who are happy and fulfilled being slaves (didn't Freud write something about that?) would be the ultimate goal, so that they could keep the civilzation moving without any desire to move higher in the heirarchy.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This is why I love boards. :lol:

kirottu said:

Just allow selective procreation. And, as per Aldous Huxley, introduce some sort of retardation in brain growth inter-(artificial)-uterine, like carbon monoxide, or lead poisoning.
And the fluoridation of tap water and toothpastes to make these slaves docile and easily... I mean, of course, to make their teeth whiter. :D

They could, but they can also make bridges out of stone. :lol:
Stones, sir? Feel the quality of that. That's craftsmanship, sir. :blink:

Yeah, I've been tempted to get a symbol of Torment or other Torment-related tattoo ever since I played the game my first few times.

I can't think of any other piece of art or literature I adore which presents so readily the possibility of symbolic representation in tattoo form. And few other pieces of art have been as long and complete an obsession for me.

If I got a Torment tattoo back when it came out, I certainly wouldn't regret it today. And if I got one now, I don't think I'd regret it down the line five more years.

So many that it's scary already. :ph34r:

kirottu said:

Only twice today?

Okay, here's a pic of a real hardcore Fallout fan.

[ censored image http://www.syslog.com/~jwilson/pics-i-like/lanparty.jpg ]

I don't even want to contemplate the thought of letting my mind wander to a place where an idea of what is going on here might cross my mind ... :-

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I regret to inform you that your munificent and worthy offer has been unfortunately met with a not-completely-satisfactory response concerning the requestor.

I wish to inform you of this news, however, please do feel free to make more requests in future, as these are not jeopardized in any way by previous unsuccesful attempts. Much.

Once again, thank you for your kinda attention to this matter.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT