Did anyone notice this in the Kotor series?

What i've noticed in the series, which has made me mad, is that you never get 2 play the game after you accomplish what you have been trying 2 accomplish the whole gameS. Like for example, in Kotor1 I worked so hard 2 become the Sith Lord, and when you FINALLY do the game just ends. I wanted 2 walk around and ppl be scared as ****, and you kno, just be a Dark Lord. Same as in Kotor2. Anyone agree that it was kinda gay of that 2 happen? I hope they fix this if there is a Kotor3.

I never had that problem. I could walk around and kill everything in K1 (except the two endless spawning beasts on Dantooine); K2 was pretty open-ended until the confrontation at Dantooine 9then it was just a one-track railroad to the finish), so it was a bit more limited. Still, you could obtain mastery and go on a pretty decent killing spree from the second planet, if you max out your alignment ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't think the point of the game was to gain power and intimidate people.

The point of KOTOR:1 was to take out Malak and the Star Forge.

The point of KOTOR:2 was to stop the Sith Lords, and reevaluate your past.

I just realised that link did not contain the correct script that I had intended. The linked script had a Mr Luxury Yacht (pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove') debating whether to undergo rhinoplasty.

The inteded script was the same aforementioned Mr Luxury Yacht being chastised by the interviewer for having such a silly pronounciation of his already silly name with the terminating phrase "You are a very silly person and I'm not going to interview you!".

If I could be bothered, I would track down this alternative version of the said script (one of the albums) and link it. But, obviously, that is more than I am prepared to do at this stage.

Good evening. -_-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT