destabilize republic by going against GOTO?

I'm trying to destabilize the republic, I did it on Dantooine (helped the Mercs take over Khonda), I tried to do it onderon (going against queen) but that stabilzed the place anyway. Can it be done? What about on other planets and "unification of a spiritual powerbase in the galaxy either Jedi or Sith".

Can you be totally chaotic?

I never trusted G0-T0 anyway (who would?) and to have him being a supporter of the Republic just sounded like a blatant lie. It did remind me a bit of Genoharraden quest from K1, and I found them more believable, although I still thought it was good that I was double-crossed and ended up messing up their whole group.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

He's just following his programming. Save the republic. Because he's a droid he's unemcumbered by morality and anything else that would get in the way of that directive. He's also a good deal smarter than you or anyone else for that matter and can see far more calculations and outcomes. Like seeing a 1000 possible futures which constantly change.

Still a sneaky little floaty ball of uselesness though.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]